Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I was scared at what I would find when I came home too but Lizzy, Bo wants you I know he does, you just have to give him a chance to show it, I know my cousin and I know he hasn't moved on please for me, your best friend, your husband, your son, just give Bo a chance, Bo doesn't care what Artemis did and he hates Artemis for taking us." that she could see got Lizzy thinking
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Bo hasn't moved on Lizzy, you haven't caused him any trouble and you don't know he won't want you you came back and left, he wants you or he wouldn't have waited around while we were gone, but he has and he wants you, let him prove that to you, you have a son and Bo is your husband you can't leave him, I know Bo and I know he wants you."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "It won't take me long I promise...I'll be back by tonight for sure" and went off to find Lizzy and soon found her when she did she approached her best friend "Its just me Daisy and no one else..please talk to me."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "No"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "She's my best friend..I have to help her and I'll find her and talk to her...I think she thinks she's changed but she hasn't"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I would talk to her...but I don't know how to get her to listen long enough"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "Shes gone..Lizzy said something about telling Bo she's sorry and then left...shes gone!"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Lizzy....." she sighes and sits down when Enos came in "She's gone..."
-
Sweating For The County
Bo sighed "I don't know whats wrong...why is she like she is.." just then the second figure showed up at the only other person she trusted...Daisy...who was now happily putting Taylor down for a nap.
-
Sweating For The County
Bo sighed and then knew who it was and followed the figure "I know its you Lizzy and I'm glad your okay..whats wrong?..your safe now"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "She's fine she should be at her and Bo's house by now" Bo looked at the figure standing in front of him "Show your face" but not harsh because he had a hint of who it was.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes I'm okay"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged him back "Yeah I thought I'd never see you again either...I've missed so much"
-
Sweating For The County
The hooded figures waited for a minute then took off their hoods.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy smiled "Your a really good cook"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and helped Granny get comfortable.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "What's wrong?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos went over to her and hugged her "Are you okay?"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
(Yeah) Daisy watches Opie eat and said "How do you like it?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I wish I knew what to do" (yeah I know lol and I understand)
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
(I have no idea) Daisy said "It is"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was about to say something when Enos and Rosco came in.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I don't know..Granny just passed out" (It's okay)
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy said "Its kind of like a lobster you could say" (yeah lol)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up at him and sighed "Okay I'll let you help..I'm sorry Luke...I guess I've just go so much stressful stuff around me right now"