Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "That wouldn't happen..Andy is very in tune with that car"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD said "Me and Daisy have to have a little talk"...all three of the other guys were getting ticked off.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I know you do and I wish he was here too"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee laughed "I could picture that now"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD smiled "Thanks Enos" but neither Enos, Bo or Luke were about to let him go.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know you do"
-
Anyone trying to lose weight?
What I was sayin' in my post down there is like..in my school alot of the girls will lose weight to look like Paris Hilton and the girls (Most of the time populat girls) always tell me that I should start losing weight and maybe I'd get better friends....I don't listen to them because I already have great friends that don't care about my weight.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "I'll ask him..have you ever raced on your own?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD said "Weres that fiancee of yours Enos?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "It's not your fault Enos"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Try please! I'll help you!"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy followed her "Try for me!"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "I'm not sure"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD laughed "Don't even try it"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy just looked at Enos ( I gotta go)
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes you can!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc said "This time I'm not sure" Then Daisy noticed the scared look in Lilys face
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "Definatley...Opie and Andy really are"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes you can" as Dean and Sam appeard "Lizzy we have to do this together don't give up we can do this!"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sat back and watched her dad and she was in tears because she was scared.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo slugged LD "Don't you ever talk about mine and Lukes cousin like that again!"..LD got right back up and pulled out a knife "Anyone wanna try anything now?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy hugged her "We'll beat him, don't doubt our powers because together..me you and Lilly are strong..we can do just keep telling your self that."
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "Thats just wrong"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLD laughed "I'm not sure why I did it..she wasn't worth even being with...she cooked and cleaned good though" (Oh I'd knock him out right there)
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee nodds "I get it..at least in your county you have one honest law man which is Enos but Rosco sounds a little crooked"