Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy smiled "This is the Duke familys famous Crawdad Bisque"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy broke down crying "I know you do..but this is all my fault and I have to fix it"
-
Hazzard Dictionary
Ding Dangit- Usualy a term spoken by Enos when he's frustrated.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy takes a hold of his shirt collar "I am okay Luke"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodds and does just that
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy put what she had fixed on the table.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was really scared now
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy didn't look at him "No I'm fine" but she felt a bruise coming on around her cheek
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy said "You'll see at supper"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Please sit down"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugs him and nodds a little and watches both her cousins walk over to her.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy laughed "I'm teaching your Aunt Bee some new recipies that are famous back in my hometown and you'll love them too"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was crying and holding a crying Cherry and she said "All of this is my fault..how can Enos not hate me"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy saw him "Were starting an early supper"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo and Luke heard it too and rushed in and Daisy said "LD get out of here!" gripping tightly to Cherry.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said coming in to the kitchen "Do you want me to help you Granny" seeing her at the stove.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled at him "I'll bring ya some"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLuke said "I don't know but I'm ticked off big time right now" meanwhile LD was making his way through the back door and Daisy was in her room with Cherry.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Opie soon got home with Bo and Luke and Daisy and Aunt Bee were fixing stuff in the kitchen.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse was there but little did the boys know that LD somehow found directions to Daisy and Enos's house from Boss Hogg earlier on and he took a short cut.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him and took Lilys hand "I'll be back as soon as I can"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Opie said "Girl stuff probably..yuck"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "Do you mind Enos?..I promise to come back"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo sighed "I don't know"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Andy shakes his head and Opie says "Whats up with Barney now Dad?"