Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Bobbye is trying to calm him down
  2. LOL well thanks...i know your kiddin lol
  3. I LOVE todays Country music...I love them all....lol especially Brad Paisley and Keith Urban cause those two are cute lol.
  4. Enos jumped hearing her scream and woke up and Daisy hugged him tightly and cried. (I can see her doing that)
  5. Daisy sighed and sat down ignoring the pains she was having her self.
  6. Bo said "Your not going to die, I know it, neither you or Daisy will die, ya'll will come back"
  7. Bo said "Lizzy this won't kill you, your strong and you'll make it! I know you will"
  8. Bo said "It won't kill you"
  9. Bo said "You'll be okay..and you have Daisy to help you out"
  10. Daisy sighes Bo already knew though
  11. Daisy said "Anything for you"
  12. Daisy said "Of course I will, she's my best friend"
  13. Daisy said looking up at him "Okay what?"
  14. Daisy said "I hope so...I really do"
  15. Daisy nodded and smiled a little trying to hide her worry.
  16. Daisy sighed "Nothing...just forget it" remembering Mick telling her that she needed to act like they never had the talk.
  17. Daisy goes to put Taylor down for her nap and Lilly goes to her room and Daisy sits beside Enos on the couch "I'm scared"
  18. Daisy went home to see Enos on his day off watching TV and came in "Hey Enos"
  19. Daisy nodded "I'll be back maybe tommarow but I have to see how Enos is doing"
  20. Daisy sighed and hugged him back
  21. Daisy said "Until Dean and Sam comes back and until we can destroy Artemis...Bo I'm scared"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.