Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I know you will and I don't doubt you"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Don't be sorry because I don't blame you and it wasn't your fault, Lizzy we can beat him and I know it."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersBo said "Enos..calm down a little bit buddy" it was rare that Enos got angry but when he did it was kind of scary. (I bet that would be true..even as quiet as Enos is and its rare he gets mad it still wouldn't be good when he'd be mad)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yes"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "So its still not paid off?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and nodded
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I won't help him at all and I want him dead too"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed and explained everything even throwing in how he himself wasn't mad at Daisy and that it was LDs fault and not Daisys just as LD got to the group of friends and Enos glared at him.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "Well at least its a job and it pays the bills"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "Thats LD..long story..Daisy'll tell ya later...but right now I don't have any patience with this guy."
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(Cool and yeah it would be) Daisy said "I know I can"
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis just smiled and dissapeard which left Lizzy ticked and Daisy just as mad.
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "That is interesting..Bo just a young one outta high school and Luke fresh outta the Mariens"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up "Really?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos kept a firm handel on his gun
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis said "I can't..then you'd know how to use it against me and I will not let that happen"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "I've had delt with over protective people too..I'm used to that kind of stuff."
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse nodded At the Boars Nest, Enos was talking to Bo and Luke when a man that had pulled up in a red truck had pulled up and came in the Boars Nest..it was LD.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc nodded and left the room when Enos had taken his meds.
-
Sweating For The County
Just like Daisy predicted, Artemis said "You'll see shortly"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee laughed "Don't worry about Opie he's a good boy"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersUncle Jesse nodds "Don't make important decisions without talking it over with Enos first"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I don't know we need Dean and Sam..I'm not sure what Artemis is planning but I'm sure he won't tell us"
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Aunt Bee said "We think alike"