Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Andy looked at his Deputy "What?...if Opie wants a car like Bo and Lukes when hes old enough he can have one whats wrong with that?"
  2. Bo said "Uh Luke....Uncle Jesses over at Daisys house"
  3. Bo laughed a little "Good thing we didn't say exactly which house"
  4. Daisy stroked Enos's hair and then hugged him "You and my kids mean the world to me..promise me no matter what you'll remember that"
  5. Opie nodded "They bought me a soda and heck I just love their car and I'm gettin' one just like it when I grow up!"
  6. Enos nodds and sits up and acts like he's not in pain to not upset Daisy more.
  7. Bo and Luke nodd and get to the General and follow LD's truck.
  8. Daisy says "Nothing, everything is fine, thanks for helping us so much"
  9. Opie smiled and came in "Hey Dad, Hey Barney!"
  10. Enos sighed loosing his nerve and sitting down "I want to protect her..I just know hes going after her right now"
  11. Andy said "Have I ever steered you wrong?"
  12. Enos said "No I don't..I'm marrying Daisy and we'll raise our daughter happily so you can leave"
  13. I agree with B.L L.B. Davenport B.B Davenport Jeeter Davenport
  14. Daisy got up "She asked you nicely to leave Rebecca so please go"
  15. Andy said "They look like really nice guys"
  16. Daisy shrinked back a little "I didn't mean it like I was asking too much of you and I'm sorry..I know its hard but I know I can do it"
  17. Daisy looked at everyone "What is going on here?"
  18. Andy finally sighed and looked up "And just why do you think there gonna cause trouble?"

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.