Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm fine with everything don't worry about me, I love you Enos and I'm happy that we'll be parents and that were getting married." She was afraid to tell him what she'd told Bo.
-
Anyone trying to lose weight?
My dad trys to keep it healthy in this house and he does a pretty good job..me and my cousin and him are pretty healthy..I also have played softball since I was 10 or 11..somewhere in there.. and now I'm 14, but softball/baseball season is just about over and I really don't like any other sports (not closed minded to them I'm just a softball type girl). So I'm just going to try to eat as healthy as I can and keep practicing softball in the backyard when I can (with this bad winter coming...might hault that a bit).
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "thanks"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily shook her head "No"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily said "I don't know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I hope so"
-
Musical Chairs
(well since were kinda on the subject to "good byes") Bye Bye- Joe Dee Messina.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos sighed "I know"
-
Congratulations daisyxenos
LOL Bo..you did..and you were right!..thanks Bo!
-
Musical Chairs
(LOL I love that song) Love Your Love The Most- Eric Church.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDoc Appleby said it would and took Enos to see Lily.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Whats wrong Enos?" she was so afraid she'd done something wrong "I'm sorry for anything I've done Enos" she was almost crying. Bo smiled "It's okay Cooter, I'm making the promise right now to everyone that I'll stick by Lizzys side when she wakes up and Daisy promised she'd help me."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon it neared midnight and they two got home and Enos, Uncle Jesse, Luke and Cooter were waiting for them at the farm.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'll try"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm so scared to tell everyone else..especially Uncle Jesse, Enos and Luke..how do I do it without them hating me?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Of course everyone remembers when Enos went to LA...I went to Atlanta for a bit as you know...well..there was this guy...I didn't mean to but I fell into a relashionship with him...he proposed..I turned him down because I was waiting on Enos...things got bad then..really bad...and...the other day...while you and Luke were out..I got a letter from him. He's in Hazzard." (I hope you like my twist..kinda thoughtd it make the story interesting)
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know...theres just things that people still don't know and if I told anyone...everyone would hate me"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks...I've just been so worried..I mean..getting kidnapped..and I know me getting pregnant so soon was too big a shock for anyone...and I don't know if people are really okay with me and Enos getting married."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I'm sorry...everythings just happeing so fast...I don't want to lose anyone I care about but for some reason..I feel like everyone is mad at me for something.."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy laughed "You never know...especially that fiancee of mine" she thought about the night Enos proposed..the night was burned into her memory forever.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I've thought about just getting out for awhile but I'm afraid Enos or Roscos hiding behind the trees in the dark like usual."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiles "Any idea were were driving too...these back roads are peaceful at night...don't tell Uncle Jesse..but when things would get to much for me when we were kids...I'd walk through the back woods to the swimming hole...I would always be back just before he got up to get us ready for school."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSo the two head out to the General and Bo startes to drive through the dark back roads and Daisy looks out in the cool night time air and sighes and thinks to her self "I'm going to be the worst mother ever...I can't even protect my best friend when I promised her I would no matter what and now I'm not going to be able to protect my child..I proved that to everyone."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I can't...take me with you please?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Thanks Bo..if Enos wasn't working..I'd go talk to him" and sighed.