Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him "Thank you for reassuring me...I'm scared Bo...I don't know how to be a mom and Enos doesn't know how to be a dad..I'm scared of getting married....I could screw something up and Enos will hate me"...there were things in her past she would hope she would never have to reveal.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I promise, I'll do everything I can"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy stares right at Bo's blue eyes and says "Cousin, this isn't your fault and I'll talk to Cooter..he was just worried thats all." she hoped she hadn't said the wrong thing....right now she was down right scared at the young Duke she'd known all her life.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat down and hugged him "It wasn't your fault.." she knew that Bo had been by the Boars Nest...usually she wouldn't be worryed about that..but he didn't have Luke with him..and he was upset..."I couldn't have been your fault...and I'll be there to help you and Lizzy."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy hugged him and went out to Dixie and didn't stop to talk to Cooter or Luke and drove home and found Bo in the living room when she came in and said "Hey Bo..you okay?!" she was afraid of what how he would react to the question..when Bo was mad it wasn't always good to be around him.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I am...but like I said I can't lose Lizzy...David...I have to go home and talk to Bo...can you please call me if anything changes, promise me that you will?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "I just can't lose her..shes my best friend...I wanna be there for her..but I'm afraid no one wants me to."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "How can I be sure"
-
Duke or Dupe
Henry Flatt Willow Junction The Great Bank Robbery
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded "I'd like that..if he would"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily nodded "I'll try to be mamma"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos looked up "Huh?...nothin."
-
Congratulations daisyxenos
Of course I'll stick around Lizzy, I'm a Duke, and Dukes never abandon family, and Thanks Jami!
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy took the little girls hand and smiled.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed and sat down.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was still thinking everything was her fault and everyone hated her for what happend in Austin.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(No..neither of them) Daisy smiles and finishes the song
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Hey Enos"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(I love Awesome God and Amazing Grace) Daisy starts singing Amazing Grace.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos said "I know..I'm just scared of messing something up"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Amazing Grace?"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "And I'm glad that your with us now"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(cool lol..lucky..you don't have school lol) Daisy said "He won't..if anyone messes up it'll be me" Enos said "Kinda..I just don't know were to start"