Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "That doesn't matter..your with me and your daddy now, happy and safe"
  2. Luke said "Yeah I bet I ain't helping none.." and goes to get Uncle Jesse Daisy sits in her room "Enos seems so upset..I'm not sure if it was something I did or not.."
  3. (lol thanks) Daisy said "What do you want me to sing you.
  4. Luke sighed "Enos..I know you love Daisy and she loves you back, ya'll have one heck of a beautiful daughter together too and me and Bo and Jesse are proud of ya."
  5. (Yes that is so pretty) Daisy said "It's nothin' honey just rest"
  6. Luke said "Are you thinking about not marrying her now?"
  7. Daisy looked at her daughter "What did you do?"
  8. Luke sighed "Enos..Daisy told me this herself..She doesn't care if your strong or not or brave...she loves you for you"
  9. Thanks so much!..ya'll are the best, this is awesome....thank ya'll again!
  10. Daisy nodded and got up "If you really think so..." and went to Lizzys room and went in and sat down and for a minute tried to think of what to say and finally said "Hey Liz..I wish you'd wake up but no ones rushing ya...your in for a big shock when you wake up but I'll be here for you like you've been for me."
  11. Cooter nodded "We'll try that.. thanks Doc" the went to tell Daisy and the others.
  12. As Daisy sat down the two men followed the doctor and were taken to Lizzys room.
  13. Daisy said "Not at this moment.. I hope she wakes up though...I've been praying and praying"..just then she saw a doctor walk up to the group and went back to were Cooter, Uncle Jesse and Luke were.
  14. Daisy nodded "Yeah..but..you can't be mad at Bo..they loved each other and when Lizzy wakes up, they'll love each other more and I know Bo will stick by her side and I'll be there for her and so will everyone else."
  15. Daisy sighed and looked at Cooter and said "I'll talk to him" she knew David just as well too and got up and walked David in the opposite direction and went to talk to him about Lizzy.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.