Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed and just looked at her dad.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was really scared that Jake was watching her or had followed her and Bo.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded at his friend.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos nodded "Yeah I'm fine...I'm just scared that I can't keep Daisy safe"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Of course we don't" and hugged Enos and the other guys and went to bed, when she was gone Enos sat down and stared at the wall.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm going to go get some sleep..are ya'll all sticking around here tonight?"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "True...Jake doesn't know where the hospital is...I just have to make sure if he is watching me that he is following me...I'll go up to the hospital around the morning time with you and Bo"
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sighed "Thats going to be hard...Enos has to work, and you and Bo can't stay around the house forever...Luke I don't know what to do."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded "He knows were the farm is..I know he's watching me...he's just waiting till I have no one to protect me."
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds "Thank you Luke..I can't beleive hes back though..he could try anything"...she went to go get the letter and brought it back to the guys to let them read it.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy thought of that for a minute and hugged him "Thats right..I love you Enos" and the two went back into the house and Daisy sat on the couch and she saw Luke, Bo and Cooter walk over to her.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy looked up "Your not mad at me? and thank you Enos, I love you"
-
Musical Chairs
IDK lol I'm lost.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy leads him out side shutting the door "Your going to hate me for this..." and told him everything she told Bo before they came home..little did she know that Bo was filling Luke and Cooter in too.
-
Musical Chairs
You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodded and looked at him "Can we talk..out side were the others can't overhear us?"
-
Musical Chairs
Me Vs. The World- Halo Friendlies (I fell in love with this song cause its from the ending of Freaky Friday with Lindsey Lohan)
-
Musical Chairs
Me and Charlie Talkin'- Miranda Lambert (I hope that ya'll aren't mad cause all I'm posting is country music...im a country music type girl lol)
-
Musical Chairs
Live Like You Were Dyin'-Tim McGraw (I cry everytime I hear this song)
-
Musical Chairs
Before He Cheats- Carrie Underwood.
-
God Is Great, Beer Is Good, And People Are Crazy
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "I know Enos"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy sat there staring at the floor.
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily sighed "I don't know"
-
Name that episode!
Cool Hands, Bo and Luke.
-
Anyone trying to lose weight?
LOL I agree with Roger....you can do it Tx!....LOL Uncle Jesse as a cheerleader!