Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Since we've sidetracked into musicals... - West Side Story
  2. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Doh! You must've spelled it wrong because it didn't come up in search. LOL. I LOVE Fiddler on the Roof, one of my favorite musicals. In fact, I just watched that video last week. Saw an excellent dinner theater version in Washington, DC in 1988. "And how do we keep our balance? That, I can tell you in one word.... TRADITION!" I have a friend who says that musical is her family's life story.
  3. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    And since I've dug out my Les Miserables soundtrack and am on a Les Miz kick, I have to post this one... - sung by Philip QuastGives me chills! I love one of the comments... "Mutton chops of JUSTICE!" LOL. (I propose we call Rosco's sideburns the sideburns of justice. LOL!)
  4. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    - from Mary PoppinsI win!! LOL.
  5. Mr. Horrible! Mr. Horrible! Telephone call for Mr. Horrible. I have this album. LOL. Ok, now we're going to get all culture-fied. Empty Chairs At Empty Tables - from Les Miserables (one of my fave musicals) P.S. Sorry for in advance for bumming you all out. LOL.
  6. Make sure they're not glass. I'm still findin' little shards of glass all over the Boar's Nest from last year's party.
  7. This is MY forum. Yes, you are entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to remove it if it's uncalled for and/or causes problems with other members. I'm also entitled to repost your edits that I already replied to so that my reply makes sense. Let's see... 1) You've acted like a jackass towards Alex and harshly criticized him when it was uncalled for. 2) You called the members here freaks. 3) You called Alex and I "dicks". 4) You cursed at me and called me something that obviously should remain censored. Consider yourself banned. Go be a jackass somewhere else.
  8. I see you already edited your post, knightprowl. Good decision. But just so people know what I was talking about... you original post is below. Next time, count to ten and cool off before you post.
  9. First off, English is not Alex's first language, so it's quite possible you misinterpreted what he meant. Secondly, your expletive laced response was much worse than anything Alex said and IS grounds for banning. I would suggest you apologize. How do you expect people to react when you criticize them and use the word "crappy" and "hate"? THAT was uncalled for and I think Alex reacted with good restraint. Others on this board would have unleashed on you with much worse than Alex said. And how do you expect the rest of us to react when you call us all freaks? Shape up, knightprowl, or else you won't even be able to access the board to get Hoss' stuff.
  10. Those ridiculous miniature jumps in small part inspired this photoshop contest: http://www.hazzardnet.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=545
  11. And not one mention of the word "porn" in the whole thing. Perhaps Nasty really IS reformed. LOL.
  12. Yeah, I noticed. Go clean up the Boar's Nest. There's punch everywhere...
  13. Doh! I totally forgot about tonight's chat. Meadow muffins!
  14. It was an excellent episode. His character had a crisis of faith after one of his friends dies, but later regains it. I won't post about the circumstances, don't want to spoil it for those of you who want to watch it. Very touching.
  15. We were watching 12 O' Clock High tonight and Sorrell guest starred. He was so young (35), he had a full head of hair! Khee! I couldn't find the episode online, but if anyone wants to dig, the title is "Faith, Hope, and Sergeant Aronson".
  16. They never serve real beer on set. They do so many takes that the actors might be drunk by the time they got done. LOL. I have heard they use either non-alcoholic beer, apple juice, or tea.
  17. Well, you can't beat that. So, I'll just say Happy Birthday, Hoss!
  18. MaryAnne wins the understatement of the year award. LOL.
  19. Glad to see he's up and about. Wish him and his family a Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at HazzardNet.com
  20. I'm thankful for all the wonderful people I've met due to our common interest in DOH, including my husband and best friends. I'm thankful for a wonderful support system of family and friends who are always there for me through thick and thin, especially the thin. And right now, I'm thankful I'm getting some much needed time off.
  21. Oh great, now I'm going to get all these PMs... "Mufn, Brian said this. Brian posted that." LOL. Guess I'd better go make some extra room in my PM inbox.
  22. Can't wait to see how this one turns out! We need video of it chasing the General when you're through. LOL.
  23. Per Roger's suggestion, I have moved this thread to the swamp. Maybe it will sink into the muck and mire, never to be read again. LOL.
  24. Wow, looks like a lot of work. I'll be interested to see the final product.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.