Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Mark. Brian's an excellent writer, that's why I hired him. Plus, the fact that he works for peanuts. LOL.
  2. That is epic, Hoss. Mind if I use that on our Facebook page? I might have to attempt the flapjacks on a ferris wheel myself. We could try for a possum on a gumbush, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to see what buzzards on a buzzsaw look like, especially if the buzzsaw is running... ick.
  3. It could've been worse. It could have been a flapjack on a ferris wheel. I'll leave that for Hoss to photoshop. LOL.
  4. That's very true. I've had some tear inducing, gut busting laughs with Jimmie. I've also been witness to the other side of the emotional coin with him, so to speak. But laughter is what balances out the highs and lows and keeps us young. If you can't laugh at life, if you can't laugh at yourself, you'll grow old very quickly. I also forgot to mention when speaking of those gray hairs, it was Brian and MaryAnne that gave 'em to me. Khee!
  5. Howdy, Orange Crush! Or as they say in the south... Arnge Crush. Enjoy your stay at HazzardNet!
  6. Despite the few gray hairs starting to show on my head, I'm still a big kid at heart. You can't help the physical changes, but you can control the attitude. Remember, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. I fully intend to follow Miz Tisdale's lead and be lead footin' around town as long as I'm able.
  7. Wow. Good eyes! Just about anybody but a diehard Dukes fan woulda missed that.
  8. Found it, Mark. For those of you wanting to check it out, the auction can be found here.
  9. An update on this was just posted today to the homepage. http://www.hazzardnet.com/blog/2012/01/14/update-on-screen-used-general-lee-13/
  10. I think that's a perfectly reasonable proposition. LOL. :rofl:I'm not greedy. How 'bout 50% of 50% of 50%?
  11. That's a big negatory. First of all, I've grown quite attached to HazzardNet. It's priceless, IMO. Second of all, I've managed to go through life so far without being rich and without having a General Lee, so I think I can still manage without selling HazzardNet. And lastly, Ellis would be jealous. Hey, that rhymed! (Ellis is my '98 Trans Am.) Maybe someday I'll have a General Lee, but it won't be by selling HazzardNet.
  12. Though, at a $150,000 asking price, I don't know that any of us here on HazzardNet could "go there and buy that" even if we wanted to. LOL!
  13. Welcome to HazzardNet, Ramiro! Enjoy your stay. Like you said, we have folks here who really know their stuff when it comes to Dukes of Hazzard.
  14. Excellent job, CDoherty!
  15. There isn't a price high enough that would make me sell HNet to Travis. LOL. I DO have standards.
  16. Rosco, you can post them in our gallery: http://www.hazzardnet.com/gallery/ We'll approve them ASAP.
  17. Looks like you had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your exprience!
  18. Welcome! Glad to have ya here, enjoy your stay at HazzardNet.
  19. Woody! Definitely, Woody! MUAHAHAHAHA!
  20. Meadowmufn replied to K-Duke15's topic in Off Topic
    I think Pendragon made some Dukes Sims a while back, including Rosco, Brian, and MaryAnne Coltrane. Khee! Pendragon, care to chime in (preferably with pics)?
  21. Oh, and I forgot, Mystery Science Theater 3000 made frequent mentions of Dukes of Hazzard and Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In frequently played a dixie horn often when there were shots of cars driving in the movies they showed. Robot Chicken had a Dukes sequence in a . (Warning: there is a little violence, blood, and language in this clip.)
  22. I recall that the martians invading earth in Mars Attacks were watching Dukes of Hazzard. LOL. It sticks in my head that there was a reference to the Dukes of Hazzard on Friends, though I have nothing to back that up but my own faulty memory. Could have been a different show. There was a reference on King of Queens, when Doug told Carrie to put on some Daisy Dukes. And, of course, we've already discussed the mention on Family Guy.
  23. I haven't seen season 3 yet. Can't wait til it's available on Netflix. And one of the moderators here, who shall remain nameless (MaryAnne, khee!) got me the first season of Warehouse 13 on dvd for Christmas.
  24. Seeing as we try to keep this a family friendly board, I will not air my opinion of Travis because I would have to ban myself. I will say, however, that LEE 1 should have been kept as is, a recognizable historical artifact from the show, instead of whatever it is they did to it. It's a travesty. Or rather... a Travis-ty.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.