Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. The infamous country I got right, but didn't realize there was an extra "z" in there. Or as the British say... zed.
  2. Ah, like I said, I'm sick. LOL.
  3. I know I've been sick the past two days and may not be thinking clearly, but how'd we get from A Change Would Do You Good to Somebody Like You?
  4. - David Bowie
  5. Something - The Beatles
  6. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I love Lionel Hampton. Saw him and his orchestra in person once when they played Disneyland. It was awesome. I suppose I should post a song, too, eh? Here he is singing " ".
  7. Got 24 out of 26 for this one. Of the two left, one I had no idea what it was and the last one I missed a "z", but had the word correct otherwise.
  8. Gotta inject a little Elton again... Two Rooms at the End of The World (unfortunately, only version on YouTube is messed up)
  9. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I was just listening to that the other night. Tell me, did you run across that after I sent you the link to the video of the grandpa gettin' down on the xylophone? LOL.
  10. 31 out of 44. Do I win a prize? LOL.
  11. Don't forget the Happy Toyz truck from Maximum Overdrive!
  12. , I just wish that you could see What your simple horseless carriage has become Well it seems your contribution to man To say the least, got a little out of hand Well Lord Mr. Ford what have you done
  13. - The Shirelles
  14. Oops, my bad. '66 it is. You don't need any encouragement to post pics of you-know-who, do you? Loved the Avengers and loved that Lotus Elan. "Mrs. Peel, we're needed." I was familiar with about 5 of your top 10 there, Hoss.
  15. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Sundown - Gordon Lightfoot Wow, I'm taking a trip through the 60's and 70's, aren't I? LOL.
  16. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Operator - Jim Croce
  17. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    - Paul SimonThey stopped manufacturing Kodachrome in 2009. *sigh* I guess they never listened to Paul's plea... "Mama, don't take my kodachrome away."
  18. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    - Simon & Garfunkel
  19. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Ok, you asked for it. I'll see your Creed and raise you one Fifth Dimension! ROFLMAO. Aquarius - The Fifth Dimension
  20. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    - Gypsy KingsBamboleo, bambolea Porque mi vida, yo la prefiero vivir asi Bamboleo, bambolea Porque mi vida, yo la prefiero vivir asi
  21. Here's a clip with the Hit Car at the end. I think we should have a HazzardNet 100 top cars. We're lazy though, so maybe we should only make it 25 or 50. LOL. We already know the General Lee will win, but it'd be neat to see what everybody else comes up with. If you guys are game, I'll create a nominating thread and give it a few weeks to fill up. Then we can create a poll thread for folks to vote.
  22. Or how about The Car? This one used to creep me out.
  23. Well, if we're counting movie cars, which appear in only 1 movie, I don't see why we can't include tv cars that appeared in 1 episode. LOL. That car certainly made an impression! Plus, it also appeared on the A-Team, I believe.
  24. They didn't have the hit car either! A '68 Charger.
  25. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    - Creedence Clearwater RevivalAny rabid Dukes fan knows Tom was born in Lodi, WI.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.