Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Hey! We're watchin' Svengoolie right after Star Trek tonight. He's got The Ghost and Mr. Chicken tonight with Don Knotts. Anyhoo, if you watch the original, you should check out the MST3K version. It makes it even more hilarious. My favorite character, next to Thorne Sherman of course, is the wet bar. LOL. In fact, you can catch it on Youtube! Killer Shrews MST3K If you want to avoid the opening skits, skip to 14:49 for the beginning of the movie. "Boss Hogg'll love this place!"
  2. The whole point of a link is to click it, right? What were YOU thinking posting it? LOL.
  3. I got it... He's a virtuhosso. Hehehe.
  4. That would get confusing, wouldn't it? I guess we need to come up with another genius moniker for Hoss then.
  5. Do you know what HMTBBP means? It means... hand me the brain bleach, please.
  6. The word is Meadowmufn. Khee! Definition: meadowmufn - someone smarter than a genius and incredibly humble.
  7. Roger, doesn't that belong in the Dukes fantasies thread? LOL.
  8. Ah! I'm not the ONLY person who saw that movie! LOL. The battle of the bands at the end was one of the best parts of the whole thing.
  9. BOTD? Babe Of The Day? LOL. (And yes, I do know what BOTD stands for. LOL.)
  10. One of my favorites... Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt (The original by Roy Orbison can be found here.)
  11. - Jean Soullier & Fabrice Ploquin
  12. We've had some photoshop contests before. Maybe we should have a General Lee art contest, paint or draw the General Lee, and see what folks can come up with.
  13. ... and remember all the good times and memories we made. My condolences.
  14. It's an Excalibur. I used to watch the show and soooo wanted one of those back then.
  15. I was going to, but I thought I'd done quite a bit of Elton lately, so I went a different direction.
  16. Awesome! Thanks for sharing all your fun with us.
  17. LOVE that song. I taped it off the radio way back when and played it over and over. Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue? - Crystal Gayle
  18. Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7e8rrtGvD0 Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld1hCWf2vIk
  19. I updated the poll question to be more specific.
  20. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Here's a blast from the past... all the way back to when the Dukes were still on the air. Here's TG Sheppard from 1985 with I have this album on cassette somewhere.
  21. I love that song, Garrett. Love the Platters too, Hoss. Here are the Ink Spots with... . The Platters did a version of this about 20 years after the Ink Spots. I like the Ink Spots version better.I'm pretty sure my dad had this record.
  22. - Phil KeaggyI'm gonna date myself here. I think we wore the 8 track of this album out. LOL.
  23. Angel's Gonna Find YOU - Brett Raymond Unfortunately, I can't find it on YouTube, but if you're curious, it's on iTunes.
  24. I was born and raised in SoCal and have deep southern roots as well. Enjoy my sunny home state. Welcome to HazzardNet.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.