Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Thanks, Rog & Jami Lee. I'm trying, but this birthday isn't one of my better ones. I think we'll end up doing something with my sister's family when all of us are all better. They were so sick that they couldn't even drop off presents here like they talked about. That's ok, though, because that means we'll still have presents left to open later.
  2. LOL. Right now, I'd rather take 2 naps. This cold is kicking my butt and I'm exhausted. Almost didn't get out of bed to open presents today. Troy enjoyed his Christmas though, so that was the highlight of the day. He learned that presents sometimes have treats inside, so he figured out how to unwrap presents real quick. He even tried to help me unwrap mine. LOL! Funny thing, though, he enjoyed playing with the wrapping more than the toys he got. LOL. He's adorable.
  3. LOL! Thanks, Hoss. I appreciate it.
  4. I certainly hope you all have a better Christmas than mine's turning out. All of my sister's family is sick, including my sister who just came down with a cold last night. BeautifulBuford and I are getting over a stomach bug and I'm fighting off a cold as well. Looks like it's just me and the hubby for Christmas and my birthday, no smoked turkey at my sis's for Christmas. I knew this was a possibility, but now I'm kinda bummed now that it's reality.
  5. Here's a little winter fun for Christmas 2012 with a little help from JibJab.
  6. Thanks, Hoss, for posting those and Garrett for remembering Denver.
  7. That year, I missed meeting him on the set of the reunion movie by 15 minutes. It was heartbreaking, even more so because he passed later that year. RIP Denver. We lost another great actor today, Jack Klugman. RIP Jack.
  8. And here I thought you had something substantial and insightful to say about our retired fan fics, Rog. LOL.
  9. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all Dukes of Hazzard fans from all of us at HazzardNet. This is the official Merry Christmas 2012 thread. Post your Christmas greetings to all your Dukes friends here!
  10. Folks, we'll be upgrading the forum software within the next week. The forum will look quite a bit different and might take some getting used to, but it can't be helped. Our current software will soon no longer be supported and the new software is supposed to be more secure. We appreciate your patience as we transition to the new forum. I'll post specific dates/times when we're ready for the upgrade.
  11. Welcome back. You coming to the Christmas party tomorrow (Thursday)? Chat room, 7pm EST.
  12. Oh, and it's a good thing we picked the 20th, just in case the Mayans were right. LOL!
  13. I might be a bit late. Doctor's appointment. Save some egg nog for me.
  14. Is the 20th doable for folks?? Or how about the 23rd?
  15. Ooh! That will be cool. I remember Halley's. Hale-Bopp was even more impressive, took my telescope out to a friend's in Arizona for that one. Can't wait for this one!
  16. Folks, many of you have enjoyed the wonderful shows put on by Ray and the Northeast Ohio Dukes. Ray puts on these shows for love of the Dukes with money out of his own pocket, with no profit for himself. Unfortunately, his pockets are empty. He was going to stop doing the shows, but many have asked him to try to continue and have offered to donate to the cause. If you would like the show to go on and can spare an extra $5 or $10, please PM me and I'll give you the email to PayPal to. (I'd rather not post the email here, to avoid the email being picked up by spammers.) Thanks, Ray and team for all your hard work in keeping Dukes alive!
  17. I second that sentiment, Rog. And an early Happy Birthday to Hoss.
  18. Glad you're ok, Rog. I have a friend in NY whose house is under water! My family and other friends back east weathered the storm just fine with only minor power outages and inconveniences.
  19. I hope all y'all in Sandy's path are ok. If you east coast folk could check in here and let us know you're ok, we'd appreciate it! Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
  20. Little Troy boy had his first vet visit today. They fawned all over him. He was the talk of the vet office. He's such a wonderful little guy, we're so glad we found him. He's just pure joy! Oh, and we heard him bark for the first time yesterday. Would you believe a deep basset hound bark comes out of that little body? LOL. Sounds a lot like Flash.
  21. I sent you a b-day message on FaceBook on your birthday, but forgot to post on HNet. Shame on me. Anyway, a belated (on HNet) birthday to you, Val.
  22. Meadowmufn replied to RogerDuke's topic in Hobbies
    Hi! Welcome back, DaisyMae.
  23. Every so often, he'll wake up and look at me like "I'm here to stay, right? You're not going to shuffle me off to someone else tomorrow, right?" He's so mellow. (In fact, one of our nicknames for him is Mellow Yellow. LOL.) I was sitting next to him, talking on the phone, and stroking his chin. He fell asleep so deeply that he started dreaming. I think he'll adapt very quickly to life around here. We're laid back and he seems very laid back. We occasionally like to hike a nature trail or walk at the lake and he seems like he'd be up for that too. On the way home from adopting him, we stopped at Petco. When I came back out to the car from paying for a few things, he had hopped over into the front passenger seat, curled up nice and comfy. My hubby looked at me from the driver's side and I said "Guess I'm sitting in the back seat on the way home." He just said "Yep." LOL. Already "the boys" are conspiring against me. LOL. The next door neighbor kids already love him. Troy tried to crawl up into their truck (they were leaving on vacation) and the kids tried to help him. LOL! We definitely put a stop to THAT! No absconding with our new puppy. It's been a whirlwind. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I found out about this little guy and in that time, I contacted the rescue folks, filled out an application, they flew him here from back east, and we met him at the adoption event. It all went so smoothly and quickly, like it was just meant to be.
  24. Welcome to HazzardNet! You'll enjoy your stay here.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.