Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
YouTuber Chunky Monkey 40
Y'all should check out this guy's channel. He made a great point about the reason he thinks the show is not allowed to be on in reruns anymore. He thinks it's not only the flag fiasco, but the positive message the show puts out as a whole. That message being the government doesn't want its people to know that we can stand up and fight for what's right against a corrupt system. I whole heartedly agree with him!
- 2005 Dukes of Hazzard movie
-
A-Z Game
MONEY(Boss Hogg's other love besides food)
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
KISSIN' Cliff
-
Dukes Meet Bill Elliott
Balladeer(About Rosco's trip.)"Uh huh. I saw that comin'!" Rosco:"Oooh khee khee darn stick! If it was human, I'd cuff it and stuff it! Doh ho I love it I love it!" He gets in the car, and follows Garrett, Bill and Ernie. "I'll get 'em. The Boss is gonna be so proud of me Valvet Ears! Oooh!" Flash whines as if to say "That'll be the day!" Meanwhile over at the Duke Farm, they are just finishing up evening chores, when 3 cars show up. Uncle Jesse:"Boys, Daisy, we got company!" He shouts. The boys and Daisy come out of the barn, to see who's arriving. CUE ROGER OR GARRETT
-
Christine(1983)
In the book this scene goes like this. Roland D. LeBay:"Her name is Christine." Arnie Cunningham:"I like that. Don't you Dennis?" Dennis Guilder:"No! If you have to name Arnie, why don't you name it trouble?" George LeBay the brother sold it the car to Arnie in the movie. Roland died 6 weeks ago. Roland sells it in the book himself then dies a few weeks later.
- Christine(1983)
-
A-Z Game
Lighthorse HARRY Hogg
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
-
Christine(1983)
Christine fans... The book is mostly told thru Arnie Cunningham's best friend Dennis Guilder's point of view. Stephen King admitted he had a hard time figuring out how to tell the story when he had Dennis get hurt in Football. But he found it. When Dennis recovered, the book was finished thru Dennis.
-
A-Z Game
Deputy Wilbur FUDGE(The Legacy)
- Christine(1983)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
A-Z Game
DIXIE(Daisy Duke's Jeep and her Great Grandma)
-
Christine(1983)
Christine fans... In the movie, Christine was pissed off at Arnie's death. But she caused it. Threw him out the windshield in the final showdown in Darnell's Garage. How could she be mad at something she caused? Lesson learned... Is always wear your seatbelt in your possessed/haunted car!
- Christine(1983)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)