Everything posted by Skipper Duke
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
The Dukes of Hazzard Season 5
Poor Byron Cherry (Coy) and Christopher Mayer (Vance Duke). They were done dirty by Warner Brothers on The Dukes of Hazzard The Complete Fifth Season DVD box set by being put only on the side and back. They should've been on the front cover instead of Daisy and the General Lee car. It should've been Coy and Vance and Daisy with it.
-
Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
I learned something new about Gilligan's Island I didn't know before. 😲 Gilligan's Off White Ivory Cotton/Canvas Bucket Hat is Dorfman Pacific Brand. 😲 You know I knew about Skipper's Black Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Brand Captain Skipper Hat. My hat is Hello Hobby brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver Gilligan died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd one to meet him and have a 2nd one autographed. I have Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Skipper too. My hat is Hello Hobby Brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver (Gilligan) died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd Hello Hobby to meet him with and have a 2nd one autographed. He would've been surprised that I know he had Dorfman Pacific? Most people don't know. Wild thought. Is it possible Alan Hale (Skipper) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score that 1970 vintage Lancaster? I wanted a Lancaster since age 3 1990. In August 2025 at 38 I landed it from eBay for $244.11 negotiated out of the woman Yolana Ellett's price of $240.00-$320.00 BIN(Buy It Now.) Could it be Bob Denver (Gilligan) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score the Wal-Mart Hello Hobby Brand Gilligan hat? I only learned Alan Hale's brand one year before their demise in 2010. They'd quit in 2011. I just learned Gilligan's brand Dorfman Pacific this year 2026. Some of my collection I have because of Gilligan himself. Some of my Skipper ones. The White and Navy Blue Broner Hat Co. Skippers. He steered me to those while he was alive. I talked to him on here and asked him where I could find a hat like his Skipper Alan Hale wore. He suggested fishing stores like K-Mart and those others. I found 'em at Mickey's Army Navy Store which is R. I. P. since 2012. I got White Broner in 2010 and Navy Blue in 2012. 2 Navy Blue in 2012 was their final run order before permanently closing the doors. I grabbed 'em both. $9.99 each in '10 and $11.99 each in '12. How cool is it that Gilligan himself told me where to get some Skipper hats? 😀
-
Friday the 13th franchise
I have a Friday the 13th fan theory. I don't think Jason Voorhees drowned. I think he washed up on the other side of the lake/camp and was found and raised by those 2 crazy old men who kept telling the young teenage kids "You're all doomed if you stay here! Doomed I tell you! Doomed!" 😲
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Wow! 😲
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Yep. 😀
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
He was in Season 6 Undercover Dukes too. One of the gate guards at the Carver mansion. When Bo and Luke first showed up.
-
R.I.P. Dennis Haskins
Roger... You didn't get to meet him? 😢
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Wow! 😀
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Hobie... Download them into your computer. You can watch without needing the physical copies that way. 😀
-
Knight Rider (1982-1986)
HossC is $30 in your country a bargain? 😀
- Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)
-
The Love Bug (1968)
Read Herbie here https://www.scripts.com/script/the_love_bug_20751
- Married With Children (1987-1997)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke Farm
GA vs CA which Duke Farm is everyone's favorite?