Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skipper Duke

Active Member

Everything posted by Skipper Duke

  1. Dukes Trivia: Daisy escaped jail by using a decoy blow up doll that looked like her and put it in her jail bed. True or False?
  2. Dukes Trivia: Bo, Luke & Daisy sometimes tease Uncle Jesse about Miss Tisdale's crush on him. True or False?
  3. Poor Byron Cherry (Coy) and Christopher Mayer (Vance Duke). They were done dirty by Warner Brothers on The Dukes of Hazzard The Complete Fifth Season DVD box set by being put only on the side and back. They should've been on the front cover instead of Daisy and the General Lee car. It should've been Coy and Vance and Daisy with it.
  4. I learned something new about Gilligan's Island I didn't know before. 😲 Gilligan's Off White Ivory Cotton/Canvas Bucket Hat is Dorfman Pacific Brand. 😲 You know I knew about Skipper's Black Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Brand Captain Skipper Hat. My hat is Hello Hobby brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver Gilligan died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd one to meet him and have a 2nd one autographed. I have Lancaster Uniform Cap Co. Skipper too. My hat is Hello Hobby Brand from Wal-Mart. Pretty good replica. Too bad Bob Denver (Gilligan) died. 'Cause I would've got a 2nd Hello Hobby to meet him with and have a 2nd one autographed. He would've been surprised that I know he had Dorfman Pacific? Most people don't know. Wild thought. Is it possible Alan Hale (Skipper) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score that 1970 vintage Lancaster? I wanted a Lancaster since age 3 1990. In August 2025 at 38 I landed it from eBay for $244.11 negotiated out of the woman Yolana Ellett's price of $240.00-$320.00 BIN(Buy It Now.) Could it be Bob Denver (Gilligan) reached out from the great beyond and helped me score the Wal-Mart Hello Hobby Brand Gilligan hat? I only learned Alan Hale's brand one year before their demise in 2010. They'd quit in 2011. I just learned Gilligan's brand Dorfman Pacific this year 2026. Some of my collection I have because of Gilligan himself. Some of my Skipper ones. The White and Navy Blue Broner Hat Co. Skippers. He steered me to those while he was alive. I talked to him on here and asked him where I could find a hat like his Skipper Alan Hale wore. He suggested fishing stores like K-Mart and those others. I found 'em at Mickey's Army Navy Store which is R. I. P. since 2012. I got White Broner in 2010 and Navy Blue in 2012. 2 Navy Blue in 2012 was their final run order before permanently closing the doors. I grabbed 'em both. $9.99 each in '10 and $11.99 each in '12. How cool is it that Gilligan himself told me where to get some Skipper hats? 😀
  5. I have a Friday the 13th fan theory. I don't think Jason Voorhees drowned. I think he washed up on the other side of the lake/camp and was found and raised by those 2 crazy old men who kept telling the young teenage kids "You're all doomed if you stay here! Doomed I tell you! Doomed!" 😲
  6. He was in Season 6 Undercover Dukes too. One of the gate guards at the Carver mansion. When Bo and Luke first showed up.
  7. Roger... You didn't get to meet him? 😢
  8. Hobie... Download them into your computer. You can watch without needing the physical copies that way. 😀
  9. HossC is $30 in your country a bargain? 😀
  10. Yesterday day was Gilligan's Island Day. September 26, 1964- September 26, 2026. 😀 Happy 62nd anniversary to Gilligan's Island!
  11. Read Herbie here https://www.scripts.com/script/the_love_bug_20751
  12. Dukes Trivia: The Dukes had pet dogs in the GA episodes, these dogs were gone in the CA episodes. True or False?
  13. Dukes Trivia: What is the name of the Boss of Rappaho County? Bonus Points and Extra Credit: What is the name of tough guy sidekick?
  14. GA vs CA which Duke Farm is everyone's favorite?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.