Everything posted by Skipper Duke
-
A-Z Game
WIDOW Parlo mentioned by Waylon in Strange Visitor to Hazzard "In Hazzard lots of strange things have happened. From Cy Ertso's two headed calf, to Widow Parlo's second marriage. And lately, folks are seein' weird things in the sky. Even then that ain't drinkin' moonshine."
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
-
Christine(1983)
Regina Cunningham:"You're his best friend. Now what's going on?" Dennis Guilder:"I don't know. I mean, I hardly ever see him anymore." Regina Cunningham:"Neither do we. Ever since he bought that car, he's been obsessed with it! And you know what else? When we signed the registration papers at City Hall, they told us that the man who owned that car last, died in it of carbon monoxide poisoning." Dennis Guilder:"Jesus! Does Arnie know about that?" Regina Cunningham:"Arnie doesn't know anything about anything anymore!"
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
- Christine(1983)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes
-
Word Association
marshmallows
-
A-Z Game
TUCKER Ridge(Limo One is Missing)
-
Dukes Meet Bill Elliott
Balladeer:"Long about this time, ol' Boss an' Rosco were arriving back in town at the Courthouse." Rosco:"Can you believe the nerve of them little fat buddy, telling you to shut up and all that stuff?" Boss:"Rosco I want you to go back and spy on those rogues, and when the coast is clear, sabotage their mangy cars! Ha ha ha! They'll be sorry they crossed me! Them and that sad sorry Duke will all be behind bars 'til the cows come home!" Rosco:"Oooh goodie! Don't you worry about a thing Boss. I'll cuff 'em an' stuff 'em! Khee khee khee I love it I love it, police work's my life!" Boss:"Get on it you lamebrain knuckleheaded dodo!" Rosco:"Oooh that's not nice!" Boss:"Oooh will you just go already!" Rosco:"I'm gone! Khee khee khee!" Boss(to self after Rosco leaves.)"So are Bill, Ernie an' that dang Duke Boy!" Rosco shows back up. Ernie:"Bill, Garrett, don't look now but here comes that brainless Sheriff again." CUE ROGER OR GARRETT
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
-
Christine(1983)
Mr. Casey: [after being told that Buddy Repperton has a switchblade] "Empty your pockets, Buddy." Buddy Repperton:"F*** I will. You can't make me." Mr. Casey:"If you mean I don't have the authority, you're wrong. If you mean I can't turn out your pockets myself..." Buddy Repperton: [interrupting him] "Yeah, try it, you little bald f*** and I'll knock you through the wall! F***! Mr. Casey: [turns to Buddy's friends] "You two boys go up to the office. Stay there. Don't go anywhere else. You got enough trouble without that."
- Christine(1983)
-
Celebrity Crushes
Oh dang! That's awful! Please feel better Cousin Hobie! We will miss you around Hazzard.
- Word Association
-
Celebrity Crushes
Hey y'all... Is there anything new coming out about Baywatch? I'm asking because one of my celebrity crushes Mikayla Demaiter keeps posting pictures on Facebook captioning then "Consider these photos my Unofficial Application to Baywatch!" And everyone comments "More like Mikayla's a Babe Let's Watch!" Lol.
- Christine(1983)
- Christine(1983)
- Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes