Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
2014 NASCAR Race Review and Results
Why is it that Danica Patrick is never in the lead or even close to the front in wins or points? She's ALWAYS way down on the list! ....Just sayin'!!
-
NASCAR news
I didn't see all of it...did it LOOK like he was trying to hit him?
-
Word Association
Channel
- Word Association
- Word Association
-
Hi fans of hazzard
Welcome to the board! That's a great looking car! Wouldn't take much for it to be identical to Bo & Luke's ( I would love to own one like that myself!)
-
Video I made but never shared here
Hey, that was good! Thanks!!
-
UK Police stop General Lee in real life ... could be straight out of an episode(!)
Yes it is one of the few things that isn't illegal here...YET!! I think P.J. looks like Bo, if I may say so! I had to look at his picture close to see that it wasn't!!
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Yes!! Happy late Birthday to you Rosco ( Jimmy!) ! You are one of the best actors of all time!!
-
Hazzard Square
Those are good bud!!
-
Bob Haston Dies
Thanks Hoss!! You be Da Man!! I had forgotten about his being in Sky Bandits! He's like that Burton Gilliam guy who played several bad guys in several episodes! ( I can always count on my fellow Hazzardites to help me out!)* * By the way...where IS everybody??? I haven't seen Meadowmuffin or anybody else for that matter!! * I like in " Witness For The Persecution", where the guy for the Feds, tells Jesse, " They've got hit men everywhere!" .....TWO GUYS!!! LOL!! :0
-
Bob Haston Dies
I'm not sure of the details, but nobody had posted about it ( or at least I hadn't seen anything!) and thought I'd remind people, that he played Slick Dawgins in " Coltrane vs Duke" and he played other characters ( I'm blanking right now!) in the show at different times!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Watch ( "Yea, just tick tock tick tock!- Rosco describing how Cooter pays his mortgage!)
-
Word Association
Grandfather!
-
Word Association
Thanks Roger! Sisters.......There were a few sisters that were twins in a few of the episodes! ( They were all pretty too!!)
-
CMT Seems To Have Brought The Dukes Back!!
It's Sunday night ( June 29) and CMT has a marathon going on and right now they have a really goofy one, where Eddie Lee is trying to kill Candie Dix for $75,000 insurance. The stupid thing is he thinks he can get an insurance company to pay off inside 24 hrs.! Stuff like that takes months!
-
Word Association
Dukes ( Remember, the Dukes had a garden, because Waylon told us that while they have to go grocery shopping, they grew most of the stuff they ate!)......( What show was that?)
-
Ray Kohn's Dukes Show
I couldn't hardly watch it!....That car just smashing like that! He definitely needed to add a LOT of weight in the trunk!
-
CMT Seems To Have Brought The Dukes Back!!
I'm watching the show ( This is Monday night, June 23rd, 7:00 pm- 10:00 pm). I don't know if they're back on regularly now or not, but this is like the second time I've see them back! Keep a watch on CMT!!
-
So...WOW
Welcome back! Yes, it's true...all roads DO lead back to Hazzard, no matter how long you've been gome!
-
Word Association
Forward
-
Happy Birthday
He would've been 76 this June 15th!
-
Word Association
Drift!.................( I'm as pure as the driven snow! But you done drifted! ....Boss and Rosco, in " Boss Behind Bars")
-
Mistakes (Bloopers)/Things I've Noticed About The Show
It's called T.V. " Magic"...LOL