Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Word Association
Country
-
Cooter's family
This is one of the 5-6 episodes that I purposely don't watch ....I really don't know WHY I don't like them, I just don't! ( I DO like Cooter though!!) .....Maybe it's because he's supposed to be not as wild ( in my mind)...you know...more settled down I I guess than out " Hooking up", etc.
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
That last picture is from "Coy vs. Vance", which I have, but I've only watched some of the episodes a couple 3 times, because I just don't like them, like "Carnival of Thrills". When the two cousins ( Bo, Luke/Coy, Vance ) fight, I don't like it, esp. when it seems goofy!
-
Word Association
Uncle Jesse
-
Cooter's family
His daughter was in an episode ....Bonnie May? I can't remember his daughter's name...Also, what was his dog's name...hint: It's the only episode that showed his house or where he lived!
-
Chat
Same here!! LOL!! Evert time i'm in the chat room nobo9dy is there....Twilight Zone Time!...do do do do do do do do! LOL!!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
Helicopter! ( Hey, a Chopper is also a helicopter!)
-
Happy Birthday Vance
Yes! Rest in Peace and know that you are greatly missed! You left us far too soon " Cousin"! Perhaps one day, we will meet again, on the streets that have no name!
-
Dukes of Hazzard is back on CMT!
I have the DVDs but there is just something fun about watching on TV This is true, especially with the High Definition we have now!! Welcome Mirabella and Stelth ( Ft. Liquordale is one of my favorite places....for obvious reasons! LOL!!
-
Question For My Sober Fellow Hazzardites!
Roth, You are a plethora of information! I am VERY impressed!! Thanks a lot! Next time you're near the car lot, stop on in and I'll give you a Mason Jar full of shine! ( I still have some sitting here next to my comp., that I haven't finished yet, from WAY back....I really need to try it again now, because I squeezed a lemon in it and let it sit and age!)
-
Question For My Sober Fellow Hazzardites!
Who was the preacher in " People's Choice", who was marrying the town Register ( I'm blanking on his name!) to Mabel Wooster? I just saw him playing an old, half crippled/senile, codger, in a Magnum P.I. show!
-
New to the site.
Welcome to the board!
-
Word Association
Drag Race
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Hobie, you have that car for sale again? Yes! I try to get as much money for one car as possible. It's " Hogganomics" or called " Re-loaning!" ( I'm sure I don't have to explain those terms to you, since you're a fellow Hazzardite! )
-
Jaak's (Jason's) 1968 Dodge Charger GENERAL LEE Project
Stop on by the car lot sometime...I might have a piece or two I could give ya! ( But they all look red to my eyes...!!)
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
WEll.....I sell 'em as is!
-
New Dukes fan from Florida
Welcome to Hazzard!!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Yes, Ms. Riverton Co. is pretty hot stuff!! Maybe they didn't credit her, is because she didn't do any speaking??
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
Excellent find!! ( Although I could've told you about ol' Cutty...we go wayyyy back! )
-
Word Association
Oscar the Grouch! ( The green monster that lives in a trash can on Sesame Street!)
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
This was a very cool pic!!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
President ( He was our president down here!)
-
Word Association
Nathan Bedford Forrest ( like Lee, an officer in the Confederacy!)