Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Bad Rosco?? I remember that episode and free booze is one thing but WOW!! That was not bad....it was NASTY!! EWW!!!
  2. My response to that is....." Yea....right!!"
  3. Hazzard Fire Brigade
  4. Good deal bud!! Have a good time!!
  5. You can " Flip Flop and Fly"....remember, the fish Rosco gave back to Boss when he was going straight so he could be lawman of the year?.....
  6. ( Yes I do!...lol!!) Car wash ( Hazzard County)
  7. LOL!! GOOD one!!
  8. Hey, I'm in Tennessee and I've NEVER been there myself!!
  9. Congratulations bud!! Happy 4,000!! I counted 4 REAL races from that list....races where they actually raced and it was a competition, etc. The list WAS very good though. Quite complete!!
  10. Meadow Muffin! ( You just KNEW that was comin'!!)
  11. Hornsby is the best so far!...lol!!
  12. .......Jeff Gordon....well.....no comment! HOWEVER, that time he disgiused himself and took that dealer for a wild ride was VERY funny!!
  13. You could stop by that Old Grits mill that Boss's nephew bought....!!
  14. Elton....Loggins ( ?) the Dj on that radio station
  15. If what he says about her is true, I hope it is proven!! That's totally wild!!
  16. YES!! Hoss!! You got it! That was exactly what I was thinking!
  17. Broadcast
  18. Evel Knieval
  19. It was a big long bun kind of like a Submarine sandwhich and had several kinds of meat and cheese on it, if I remember right!
  20. I've seen Boss Hogg's sandwhich and it would be popular in a restaurant! Remember? Waylon said he'd shoot it first to make sure it was dead! ( I THINK it was in ...can't remember .....the one where the Jones brothers robbed the town with their sister Alabama...???)
  21. Japanese

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.