Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Alan Jackson
He lives in my hometown ( Williamson Co.) and my mechanic back then showed me this classic 1957 Corvette convertible and told me to look at the registration in the glove compartment. I saw 57 Music Square on the address and knew it must be somebody famous in music...and .....YESS!! It was Alan Jackson's 'Vette!
-
I'm Back!!!
Welcome back!!
-
A-Z Game
VANCE Duke
-
A-Z Game
TOM wopat
-
A-Z Game
ROSCO P. Coltrane!
-
Word Association
round?..... Hazzard Square! ( Remember how the boys were chased round and round by Rosco and the mobsters?)
-
Today on ABC
Right on! I mean please! People think Garth Brooks is real country and Shania twain, ...a Canadian, has someone train her, on how to pronounce words, so she can sound like she's really country! It's all gone to %^&*!!
-
A-Z Game
Yes it is, especially when it's a good as Hazzard! ( I used to live in a place like that but then " Progress" happened!) Lucas K Duke ( from oh...you know...the one with the female Fed who tried to arrest Bo N Luke for moonshining.)
-
A-Z Game
HUGHIE HOGG ( a double shot! )
-
Word Association
Henry Flatt ( I shouldn't have to tell anybody here how Henry Flatt is related to a cemetary!..lol ") )
-
A-Z Game
Jesse's FORD pick up truck!
-
Today on ABC
I feel the same way and today's " Country " music isn't country! Hopefully we will see it back on the air soon. I'd like to see it with full episodes ( some shows are abbreviated for time when they're put in syndication) and back the way it was when I first watched it, back in the late '70's and mid eighties!
-
Happy Birthday Tom
Happy Birthday Tom! You'll always be Luke Duke to me!
-
Word Association
Memorial
-
A-Z Game
Why not the obvious? Boss Hogg!!
-
One Word Song Titles
I couldn't get through it! You may go for it but..... Still, what are Rag and Bone men?
-
A-Z Game
XXX ( The 3 X's found on the side of Hillbilly Moonshine jugs! .....does that count??)
-
A-Z Game
Ms. Tizdale! She sets my motor at fast idle! lol!!
-
One Word Song Titles
https://www.bing.com/search?q=Shannon+by+Henry+Gross&form=EDNTHT&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=5a4f29882042491fa61b1d2346e937f9&sp=-1&pq=shannon+by+henry+gross&sc=8-22&qs=n&sk=&cvid=5a4f29882042491fa61b1d2346e937f9#CA!VideoFavoritesAddItemEvent This is Shannon...it's about a red Irish Setter owned by one of the Beach Boys way back when. I think Henry was a friend of his and wrote it about his dog. As far as Del Shannon goes, you know he shot himself in the head while on the phone with Tom Petty? ( I THINK that's how it happened......)
-
Happy Birthday Don Pedro Colley!
Happy late Birthday Sheriff Little! ( Mine was on the 31st, so me and you and Cooter are right in there together!)
-
One Word Song Titles
Shannon by Henry Gross
-
Word Association
Jar Head
-
A-Z Game
Rhuebottom's General Store!
-
Rare and Behind the Scenes Pictures of the Dukes of Hazzard
This is one of the best pictures of the General!
-
Am I The Only One?
Amen!! That " Puts the cow in the barn " right there!