Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Red Nose ( drunk Reindeer? Hit grandma?)
  2. Reindeer....she got ran over by one!
  3. This is one you may not get unless you think about it. I know I didn't think about it for a LONG time! LOL! ( Rosco to Enos) " How many times, have I told you, that no one goes into that office but Boss, the dog or me, when I'm not here?" LOL!! I think that one's funny!
  4. I forgot that...there's a few I've only seen a few times because I don't like them. That one's because I can't stand the kids whiney voice. Y is the shape of the fork in the road where one leads to Colonial City and the other leads to Hazzard.
  5. Egg Nog
  6. ok....maybe you had to be there.....
  7. butter
  8. WAYLON....it's all I could think of right now.....
  9. It made me think of a good stage name. I know some people in the country out here, with the last name of Howell and then you take Waylon and....a new name for a country singer, " Waylon Howell"...lol....get it.....? ( Wail and howl?) LOL!
  10. Maybelle TILLINGHAM
  11. ??? I don't remember him...? Remind me please!
  12. I'm sure Mercedes will rise to the occasion. They are the tops at building all-around great cars, although the Italians build the fastest.
  13. cream
  14. Boss Hogg:"Rosco!" Rosco:"What?" Boss Hogg:"Jack ass! Why didn't you arrest 'em? Remember " Money To Burn"? Rosco was inside the empty casket stacking bills ( or Moonshine?) and Boss called him a Jackass and he said ....keeping his face hidden in the casket...." That's sheriff Jackass!" Anybody remember that one?
  15. Ferrari is one of if not my very favorite sports car!
  16. country...which I am! ( I'm down home, home grown, corn pone and country prone........George Jones!!)
  17. of course you know Hobie's response to the " M "....... MOONSHINE!
  18. one of my favorites is " oh that really rattles my slats! you don't borrow a human being....you borrow a cup of sugar maybe.....nnngg nngg!! "
  19. elevation
  20. Simple ...Simple Simon
  21. ENOS Strait
  22. Fat cat
  23. Mob ( remember when the mob met in the Hazzard Jail?)
  24. and of course....CLETUS!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.