Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
A-Z Game
JUKIN' ....you guys remember what Jukin' is don't you?
-
RIP Roger E. Mosley
??? You got me on that one cousin! ( name their son? Who else has the name??) He didn't know how to really fly a helicopter but learned to as the show progressed and got his own.
-
Word Association
Well, i'm on again off again. I still can't get on here consistantly. ( I've tried several times today) but....here I am! THIS is what we were really into. When this show was new, we weren't old enough to drive yet ( class of '83) and so the big time was Friday night and watching the Dukes. Later we got our licenses and then we never spent Friday night at the house! oil
-
RIP Roger E. Mosley
Man that sucks! He was great as T.C.!
-
Word Association
Friday Night
-
New Dukes of Hazzard Movie
They're ok...but it didn't have the same pinache....punch as the original series! I don't even rewatch them!
-
A-Z Game
GRANDMA Duke ( Luke didn't like the sight of Boss taking a bath in Grandma Dukes tub! )
-
Word Association
cribbage
-
A-Z Game
Cooter!
-
Word Association
Branch manager!
-
Word Association
OH F*&^% yes!!! I can't believe I said that! I KNEW that! ( My brain has been doing that a lot lately.....it also is a lot slower, like when I'm answering questions on Jeopardy when it comes on TV!) Getting old is a B*&^%!!
-
My one favorite quote by Boss Hogg
Oh...! By the way, Good to have you Flipper! Don't be a stranger! Hang out with us!
-
My one favorite quote by Boss Hogg
One of my favorite quotes about that, is when Rosco told Boss ( from all his work for boss and then Rosco needing his help to get re-elected ), " You owe me Boss" Boss told him, " I owe you? I owe you? Rosco, I've overpaid any debt I'll ever have to you.....( Rosco: Because you married my fat sister!) Because I married your fat sister! " LOL!! one of my all time favorites!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
It's Rhyme of The Ancient Mariner by Silas Marner....I remember it for some. reason from sophmore English....lol
-
Word Association
Water water everywhere and all the boards did shrink. Water water everywhere and not a drop to drink........extra points if you know what this is and who it's by! air!
-
Word Association
I know this is out of turn but I just HAD to mention it! It came to me when I was putting my last response down! ( You can just go ahead and respond to " Fire " like this isn't here! ) Chastity Belt! LOL!!
- Word Association
-
Word Association
crooks
-
Word Association
bully
-
Word Association
Southern!
-
New member, long time Dukes fan
I couldn't do anything like that, even after drinking a jug of my finest!! ( I'm not really an alcoholic, I just play like I am, like Hobie Harkins the town drunk! )
-
Celebrity Crushes
HOW???
-
Radio Control Dukes cars
That's a great looking car!!
-
Was there ever a dirt bike in the series?
Bo rides a dirt bike in one of the episodes.....