Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Good deal bud! ok.....how about Dixie....Daisy's jeep
  2. Hey guys, how about we agree on an episode to watch tonight and a time to be here to do it? It's Friday and Friday night is really a DOH night ( that's when they were on!) and I figured we could all watch the same episode later and comment on it as we watched! ( If you guys want to!)
  3. ok hot shot...how about Mrs. Crumbly ( Crumblin?) ....Cletus and Cooter's 3rd grade ( ??) teacher!
  4. That sounds like the best bet! I would give you a thumbs up but I'm out of " Likes" for the day! ( I have no idea WHY they don't let you put as many as you like!)
  5. I'm sorry Cousin, it's been so long since I got mine, I can't even remember where I bought them, as a set or one at a time! Hey, I used to have them on VHS that I taped off the TV! So, I really wouldn't know which place is better to buy from! Sorry!
  6. ok then....here's one I bet nobody thought of....( see if I'm right!) Adam's Apple!......Tom Wopat has a very protruding Adam's Apple!
  7. Hey....you got to cut me some slack. I've been unable to get on here! This was my 3RD try this time right now! I didn't know because I was late for the show!
  8. OK...back to " A " ABERNATHY rd. .....I bet money Hoss knows about this one !!
  9. How about a General Lee just like the one we know but shiny Gray?....you know Confedrate Gray?
  10. NASCAR ( what number is/was Biffle?) ( I can't believe I actually got on today!)
  11. Amphibian!! ....pretty big name for a country boy huh?
  12. Mr. Wikle ....That WAS his name....right?
  13. 9!!! WOW! I didn't know that! Pig My people ( NOT ME!!) eat everything on the pig, e.g., ribs, chops, snout, ears and yes....even brains! ( My family is true country....down home and home grown! )
  14. UNIVERSAL joint.....didn't Bo and Luke need to get their Univeral joint fixed once?
  15. octopus!
  16. motor boat
  17. SNAKE.....the bad guy who fed snakes and went up against the Dukes.
  18. I think I found a way around the computer glitch that's been keeping me from signing on.
  19. I'm signing off now.....we'll see if I can do it again later....lol! ( you guys come see me at the car lot. I've got some good shine I'm willing to share!)
  20. I actually got on today! ( I've tried every day since you last saw me) I CAN NOT BELEEEVE IT!!!
  21. This is something NOBODY in this one horse hole I live in bothers to give! LOL! car
  22. Is that COOTER or Ben Jones?...never mind.... I see you meant Ben Jones.....don't count me in on this!
  23. DAISY....of course! Still good looking after all these years! * Hey guys, I'm back FOR NOW! I have no idea why I CAN get on sometimes and CAN'T get on other times! I've tried every day since the last time you saw me on here! If anybody knows why or how, please pm me and let me know!
  24. I DID NOT know that!!
  25. vegetable

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.