Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. Hospital
  2. trick
  3. POSSUM Holler! ( that WAS Hazzard....wasn't it?)
  4. JUDE Emery! ( I'm FINALLY back! I.....for now.... couldn't get on!)
  5. Right on cousin Roger! I can take them out to some farms out here and they will do stuff they never dreamed of! Then they'll know what REAL work is!! ( I know...I'm country and I've dome it!)
  6. ok...now an obvious one ...especially from Hobie..... Moonshine!
  7. Lucas K duke
  8. Elmo ( anybody remember him? )
  9. CATHERINE Bach
  10. Oswald and Ray weren't serial killers I don't think.
  11. Emma tiZdale.....( That's the only Z I could think of!)
  12. I think you're right, but I'm forced to ask.......does he sip shine while reading??? ( He did both you know!....just don't know if he did them at the same time.)
  13. Dueling Banjos
  14. Emma tIzdale!
  15. Hughie Hogg
  16. Remember the song everybody sang, when she was there? " Ya'll Come! Ya'll Come!...."
  17. BOSS Hogg ( pick any episode you want!)
  18. microwave oven
  19. 10 K ( 6.2 miles....I used to run them all the time!)
  20. I can't believe somebody didn't say , " Stud Poker!" ( remember? stud poker at 36 inches?)
  21. street ( There's a street back in my hometown named Action) * ( Oh...by the way....I'm going 2 for 2 on being able to sign in now! )
  22. lights
  23. At least the Mexicans work unlike some of the other immigrants that have basically been given a green card no ? asked lately. You're always hearing bout Mexicans killing peoplle driving drunk. It happened just this week around here! ( middle Tn.) Go see if you can make their survivors understand that!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.