Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
A-Z Game
maybelle TILLINGHAM!
-
2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party
I've already bought a 12 pk. ( 15....they give you 3 bonus cans...lol!) of adult beverages !! * Hey is it ok if Jeff Dunham's friend Bubba J comes? He loves beer....I mean parties!
-
2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party
Me too! See? That comment I made, needed NO explanation! In here, we're family and we " Get" each other and we all have a deep knowledge ( although not as deep as Hoss! ) of TDOH!!
-
Word Association
NIGHT shift. ( workin' on the night shift baby........[ ever hear that song?] )
-
Word Association
Conway Twitty....remember them playing/singing together?
-
A-Z Game
In The words of Bill and Ted.....EEEEEXCELLENT! ( I knew I knew him from somewhere!)
-
A-Z Game
You got it cuz! Mihi ignosce! ( That's Latin for give to me ignorance....or in English... Excuse Me! LOL!! ) They learned me real good in that there school I done been to!
-
2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party
Well at least you know your ol' inebriated buddy at the car lot will be there! I'll pull up in one of my little red buggies, so that's how you'll know it's me!
-
2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party
OK...Sat. at 3 Central....? Got it! I might bring some Adult beverages and we ALL can enjoy them virtually! ( I MIGHT....I say MIGHT enjoy them literally!! ) * Correct me if I figured wrong on the time!
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
* Where have I heard of Jason Lively?
-
A-Z Game
Night time brings out some strange critters....remember that one anybody?
-
NASCAR news
That's great! I'm out of emoticons...so......It's great!! ( SMILE)
-
Prayers for my family's neighbors the Andrews Family
you got it bud! Some of my finest!
-
NASCAR news
well, I like Bill Elliot myself......Chase's daddy?
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
I just noticed that the uncle Jesse on the back Hoe, carrying that log, ( " This thing's only got 2 speeds... slow and slower ! and I've got it in the top one!" ) is a fake. Just before he crosses the bridge, look fast at the back of Jesse's head! He's a fake! Don't know who he was but not Uncle Jesse!
-
NASCAR news
You have a good point and I'm disappointed in Hamlin. I don't care who you are! There's no excuse for wrecking anybody!
-
NASCAR news
My mother saw the Pirates in the hotel room she stayed in when she went to Florida as a child. I think they were playing somebody in Florida. So I tend to like them as well but not as much as the Braves!
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
AMEN Cousin! Right now I'm drinking Natural Ice ( The most popular Ice beer in America! ) and watching Money To Burn!
-
Double Sting
True! Thumbs up! ( I can't give anymore reactions today.....I think it's a Communist conspiracy! ) Ol' JD is also a scalawag! ( A Southern sell out!)
-
NASCAR news
I like the Braves myself...not sure who my favorite driver is now! When I used to dip Kodiak, Rusty Wallace and the Kodiak car was my fav. but now....not sure....Denny Hamlin maybe??
-
Double Sting
They may have run in to debt on other things and it caused them to fall behind on their mortgage, refinance several times etc. There could be any number of reasons.
-
2022 HazzardNet Christmas Party
Make sure to tell us the time.
-
What I'm Doing Right Now!
Right now it's 7:48 central time and it's Friday.....Duke day/time ( remember the late 70's-80's?) Anyway, I'm watching the 1st season and about to indulge in a few adult beverages! I'm watching Double Sting but will probably go back and watch others once this one is over. As a matter of fact, it took me so long to watch this whole season, I think I might just go back over them again! ....Let's face it, can any of us ever have too much DOH??
-
For those of you who've had trouble logging in...
+1 ! Thank you! We love you Mufn!!