Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins
-
Where The Hazzard Is Everybody?
I can't give any emoticons right now but there's a big grin of approval for ya!!
-
To many scammers on social media
I'm out of emoticons so ... Thumbs up!
-
Where The Hazzard Is Everybody?
There's just something ( magical?) about watching TDOH on a Friday night! Maybe because that's when it used to air ?? ( It just wouldn't be the same .......The Dukes of Hazzard Tuesday night at 7:00 Central! Right now I'm watching Days of Shine and Roses!
-
Where The Hazzard Is Everybody?
I'm watching Ghost of General Lee! ....a spook talkin' medium!
-
Where The Hazzard Is Everybody?
I'm getting ready myself! I've only got 2 more adult beveriges!
-
Serge's General Lee
I am so envious! THIS IS A FABULOUS CAR!!! ( I don't even dream this big! )
-
Confessions On What I Do ( Confession is good for the soul! LOL!)
I think Strange Visitor was , " Jumping The Shark! "
-
Word Association
cell phone
-
Confessions On What I Do ( Confession is good for the soul! LOL!)
Have you ever noticed one of the jokes that they play on the show....Gold Fever......every car was a " Limousine"........lol.... the car they wrecked at the first of the show was a " limosine" , they got away in Boss' courtesy limosine....lol!! It was a 4 door heap! LOL! They talked about this being a limousine and that being a limosine ...Ha! Ha! but they were all just regular cars!
-
Confessions On What I Do ( Confession is good for the soul! LOL!)
Hey, can you guys explain this????.....Rodders Results of Hot Iron Nationals...........??? The sign in the background at the Boars Nest.
-
Confessions On What I Do ( Confession is good for the soul! LOL!)
Here's my like ......but I hate to see Bo and Luke fight.....this is why I never watch that show....it was also goofier than any of the rest of the episodes!
-
Word Association
could be but you're not stupid....you just don't know your way around stupid! like I do....a pro! LOL!
-
Word Association
oh...sorry...( I'm so embarassed!) I thought this was like A-Z where we come up with the word for the next letter! ....been hittin' the shine too hard! LOL!
-
Confessions On What I Do ( Confession is good for the soul! LOL!)
OK....I've been watching Dukes ever since they've been on and now for many years, I've been watching them when I go to bed at night. I'm usually gone in minutes...if not sooner! My mother and my wife always said, it's because they're boring! ( All of us know that's not so!) I think it's because they're comforting.....the place and the life where I wish I lived! Well anyway, just like we all have episodes we don't like ( Strange Visitor or whatever the alien episode is) and we have a list of favorite ones too. Mine are Days of Shine and Roses , Two Too MANY ROSCOES etc. Well, since the TV, even with cable, lacks much of anything to watch, I'm going to start watching more Dukes at night ( after Jeopardy of course!) ....Hey, more Dukes, how can I go wrong???
-
Word Association
ok...it's time for " H " how about HUGHIE hogg?
-
Word Association
Gatorade ( big with NASCAR....which is big with the Dukes!) * Cackle Fruit! LOL! (Chickens cackle and lay eggs....fruit ....get it? LOL!)
-
Have you ever been to anyplace mentioned on Dukes?
I'm out of emoticons today, so from your favorite town drunk Hobie, to Mr. Lee....thanks!
-
Word Association
cackle Fruit.....you beat me with that last response!
-
A-Z Game
VAN....flash was kidnapped by a man and a woman in a van....remember?
- Word Association
-
Farewell to our old home in Campbell Ohio USA
WTF???** That's strange to say the least! Actually it's down right weird! ** What The FLASH??? ....something you say about something so confusing even Flash wouldn't understand!
-
A-Z Game
mr. RHUEBOTTOM....he owned the general store in town.
-
Word Association
cardboard
- Word Association
-
A-Z Game
OSAGE Road Gang!