Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hobie Hartkins

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Hobie Hartkins

  1. YAY!!! Year round NASCAR! We can have high speed and drama 24/7/365
  2. Hippies!
  3. fertilizer
  4. I think NASCAR has sold out enough to be just barely politically correct so they won't cancel anything.
  5. oh no no! That just couldn't be.....!! That wouldn't be politically correct! ( of course if it was America or Europe...)
  6. When was Charlie ever on DOH??? ( or is this a photo shop? )
  7. I don't have Satellite but cable. Back in the '80's, I didn't even have that but I'd catch them on TV or someone would tape them for me. Some of them I bought on VHS. Of course, now, they're all stacked up on the top shelf in my closet beside my DVD's, that I watch ( like right now, I'm watchin S1 E8. ( The Big Heist!)
  8. I have all 7 seasons of Dukes on DVD. You can't get richer than that. Amen! So do I! I try to go into " The Land" ( Hazzard County) every day! My own world, my own people!!
  9. Wado Ryu....The Way of Peace.....it's a Japanese martial art developed somewhere around 1929.
  10. I started in TKD and hope to be back in it one day but for now I'm in Wado Ryu.. As far as being rich....time + compounded interest will get you there, which takes maturity and discipline!
  11. present
  12. To be better in Karate and to be richer!
  13. Don't forget the basics Serge! It might be something detailed and complicated but it could also be something simple, that was just overlooked!
  14. But the Electric Car is going to save our planet and save us all!!
  15. We hope you did too Cousin!!
  16. pig skin
  17. Way to go Serge! Keep us up on it!
  18. we're having all that rolling black out crap where I am to!
  19. swatter!
  20. https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=566653785491793&set=a.447359064087933&__cft__[0]=AZW0uhSDs0sg3KlyS9Bzt9uT7wELgwlqhXWHJFKe5KtXbfYjgzNHPYO4GCCyWeh5VOoLpTWtn1RF1DV_QB6OI4cS8K9KPIEq4F4Ao_X_nN-O2SlFe3y1-owtvk5Eg_yGVmS6q9vC7eInopITgZ7kmiDuIyAKY-ZUaiqyAJ3H4ONxFCLhnm1i7x5c8C2EPVfO5Dc&__tn__=EH-R
  21. Jamie lee hogg
  22. I'm starting to heal from the flu or something but I fig from sickness...let's have Health!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.