Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

HossC

Veteran
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HossC

  1. friends
  2. HossC replied to Garrett Duke's topic in TV
    I know this commercial has been around for about 18 months, but they're showing it again over here (presumably while everyone is on their post-Christmas health kick ). I'm posting it because the song (Dan the Automator's cover of the Sugarhill Gang's 'Rapper's Delight') has been in my head all day.
  3. fried onion rings
  4. Mushroom cloud That ok Roger?.
  5. apocalypse I think agrees with you .
  6. Well done General and Roger, it was Clifton James (I thought it would have been too easy if I'd also mentioned his 2 appearances as a sheriff in '70s James Bond films). Roger, your mention of Dick Sargent reminded me of another 'Bewitched' cast member. Q. Can you name the last surviving adult cast member of 'Bewitched' who guest starred in season 2 of Dukes, as well as an episode of MASH and several episodes of 'Hogan's Heroes'?.
  7. Pestilence
  8. Everyone got that one, dukefan1 being first. Brian, they may be tough, but these Hazzardites are a clever lot - I haven't tripped them up for weeks . I'm sat here watching the 1976 movie 'Silver Streak' starring Gene Wilder and Ricahard Pryor and a familiar face just appeared. Q. Which Hazzard sheriff also appears as the sheriff in 'Silver Streak'?.
  9. library
  10. Here's the Mean Green Machine from season 5. For those of you that don't watch the Coy and Vance episodes, it first appeared in 'The New Dukes', and returned in 'The Return of the Mean Green Machine'. This was one of the easiest projects so far due to the body being mainly straight lines, although I only had screengrabs to go by. Like the camo patrol car I did recently, the paint job is not indended to be an exact copy, I was just going for the general look and feel. I based this version on its second appearance in 'The Return of the Mean Green Machine'. The only differences (that I spotted) are the wider flap on the front to allow for the magnet, and the scoop and spiked wheels are rustier.
  11. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I also have the 1992 cover by Faith No More.
  12. bed
  13. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
  14. dead
  15. pulse
  16. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    A beautiful choral piece by Welsh composer Karl Jenkins. If you're feeling stressed, sit back and enjoy.
  17. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Changes - 2Pac Maybe this track is more in keeping with your change of mood, Garrett . A song which samples the excellent The Way It Is by Bruce Hornsby and the Range.
  18. Luckily TheGeneral is correct, as no-one else is playing this one. Ernie Lively played Dobro Doolan in 'One Armed Bandits', Longstreet B. Davenport in 'Duke of Duke', 'The Runaway' and 'Follow That Still', and Clyde, The Guard in 'The Ransom of Hazzard County'. Ernie is also stepfather of Jason Lively who appeared in a couple of Dukes episodes - I asked about him a couple of months back. Q. Which 6'8", former Oakland Raiders player appeared in season 7 of Dukes?.
  19. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    The Breeders were formed by Kim Deal of the Pixies and Tanya Donelly of Throwing Muses. This is from their 1993 album 'Last Splash'. Not to worry, it'll keep - I just didn't want to spoil the poignant mood .
  20. swamp
  21. HossC replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I had my next song picked out, but it didn't seem appropriate after Garrett's last post, so I'll save it for another time. This one is from Irish singer-songwriter Damien Rice from his critically acclaimed 2002 album 'O'.
  22. There was an obvious track by Thurston Harris that I could have replied with, but this came on my MP3 player earlier. It's a folk version of the old nursery rhyme/lullaby from the late '80s.
  23. banjo

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.