Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly said "I don't know"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy let the phone ring and waiting till she heard Uncle Jesses voice
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly said "Well I had Jethro as a friend..but as of now I'd love to wack that cousin of mine in the head" (Its funny when Granny wacks Jethro in his head lol)
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu nodded and smiled and Daisy and Enos went home.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLulu smiled "You don't have to Enos but if you want to then go right ahead" Daisy said "Thanks again Lulu"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersElly said "All your kids are quiet and wonderful"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersGranny looked at her "Nothing why?"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy was scared to say anything back about that in her mind to herself she thought "Look what I did while he was gone and he thinks I'm an angel?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Artemis is never happy unless he's tormenting us"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy told Kathy to wait were she was and when Kathy agreed Daisy went back out to were Bobby and JR were and said "JR you better leave right now!"
-
Congratulations B.L. Davenport
No I just said that out of nohwere I guess..I don't think theres a crown...I'll make ya one though.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy looked up from feeding Taylor and sighed with releif "There gone"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy smiled "I'm glad"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "He's got his spirit back"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy walks in the house when Lulu lets her in "Was she a good girl for ya Lulu?"
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy smiled at her best friend "Yes this is really happening and YES this IS YOU...I felt the same way at my wedding"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(kk) Daisy nodded "Were fine"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos hugged her
-
Sweating For The County
Artemis laughs and just dissapears
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Name that episode!
I never knew that was an episode lol but I agree