Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "I'm trying not to"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy jumped to and held Taylor tightly and was glad that Lilly was in the next room and Daisy said "Umm hello" a little afraid of the guy
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy sighed and told Lizzy what Enos had told her that night and how scared she was
-
Sweating For The County
The two were sitting in Lizzys living room since she was relased from the hospital and they were quiet.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy was trying to forget what Enos said and said "No..I'm fine"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'll try"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy lookes up "Yeah why?"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed and tried to think
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded "I know that..but who can we get to help us"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "How can we destroy him though..we need a way"
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Luke goes to Dallas
Daisy hugged her cousin and Kathy "Ya'll are finally married! I'm so happy for you!"
-
Word Association
baby (thats all that came to mind lol)
- The Official Dukes of Hazzard Trivia Thread
-
Duke or Dupe
I agree
-
Dukes Meet Andy Griffith.
Daisy smiled and sat down and her and Aunt Bee talked for a little while and the boys just watched.
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersEnos jumped a little and woke up "Oh its you..okay lets go"
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy took a seat in the room and watched Lily.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Sweating For The County
"I have a feeling that I am" Daisy sighes
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersSoon Daisy was dressed in her PJs and went to hers and Enos's room
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Sit in that chair and rock him to sleep"
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy said "Yeah" (I know lol)
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy nodds
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original Characters(LOL i know...we have so much in common me could be long lost sisters) Daisy said "I'm not sure"