Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait
-
Watermelon Crawl
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersDaisy started having a bad dream about one stormy night when she was still with LD
-
Dukes Meet the Clampetts
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Elly May Duke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Original CharactersLily looked up and smiled "Okay"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy huggs Lilly and Bo hands her Taylor "Thank you for watching them Bo"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Lets go"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I can't leave Lizzy"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy sighed "I guess we just wait here", but right now she wished she was in Enos's arms and taking care of her children.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy nodded and wonderd when those two would get here because she just wanted to destroy Artemis so things could go back to normal.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Who are we missing?"
-
Country Singers?
Cool lol
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy saw Lizzy nodd and Daisy nodded and said "I agree, I'm ready to do this"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I-I'm ready"
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Its awsome to know something about you! lol
-
Sweating For The County
Soon Mick brought the girls to there destination.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "We will"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "I'm going with her...please watch Lilly and the babies closely"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy smiled and the rest of the time Lizzy and Daisy just talked.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "There just babies though.." she looked at both Lizzy and Mick
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Yes I am absolutely sure that I am not upset with you and that I am happy for you and if you need anything then I hope you know that you can come to me for help and I'll do my best to help you."
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "What do you mean by dangerous..what does this idea involve?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "No im not upset with you , I am happy for you, and Liz..I've had six kids, that is a lot..I know the dangers if I were to have another child but I'm just glad that your family can grow"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy nodded "And as your best friend I'll be there all the way for you", Daisy had put it in the back of her mind that she couldn't have anymore children for the sake of her best friend.
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy glared and held Taylor tighter "Why are you here?"
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
daisydukeXenosstrait replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersDaisy said "Its fine"
-
Sweating For The County
Daisy said "Yes thats us..I'm Daisy and this is Lizzy"