Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

daisydukeXenosstrait

Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by daisydukeXenosstrait

  1. Daisy said "Just a scare with Granny..shes fine"
  2. Daisy saw them come in but turned away from them...she hated them seeing her crying.
  3. Enos said "It's a good thought..maybe he will help"
  4. Enos said "Okay." he thought that was a little strange but didn't question Daisys request
  5. Daisy sighed "I never had my Mamma and Papa..ever.."
  6. Enos said "I'm sorry I ever thought of marrying that girl..I always will love you and only you"
  7. Daisy sighed "I don't know..I just don't anymore"
  8. Daisy sighed "I don't know what I'm going to do..first Boss Hogg died, then Uncle Jesse..who else will leave us!"
  9. Okay ooopps my bad okay lol I got those two confused the one your asking or is were Bo and Luke are being chased by Rosco and stumble onto a race track were unknowingly to the Duke boys, Cale was testing a turbo engine and when the Duke boys find out that its Cale thats testing it and then learning whose after that engine the boys help Cale protect it from landing in the hands of the bad guys. sorry for the mix up cuz!
  10. Luke said "I'm going to check on Daisy okay?"
  11. Daisy looked at the Doc with a scared look on her face
  12. Bo: "Theres no doubt that I'm cuter than him" Luke: "I'm just gonna let him beleive what he wants" Enos: "Some one said Daisy was taken the picture!"
  13. A sick little boy wants to meet Cale Yarbourough who at that point is coming into Hazzard and runs into the Duke Boys...and trouble...so while there helping out Cale there also reassuring the little boy that he'll get to meet his racing hero and finally in the end they little boy meets his idol.
  14. Bo smiled a little "I love you Lizzy, I'm glad Artemis is gone, he can't hurt us, and he can't hurt Daisy either, I love you"
  15. Daisy nodded and helped him (brb gonna switch comps)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.