Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Glitter. (Don't ask. LOL.)
  2. Dingdangit! Well, I suppose I coulda gotten something worse...
  3. I think you're right on both points. He definitely had a LeMans, but the year escapes me at the moment. And I do believe it was also "To Catch A Duke". Lemme consult the Mufn household trivia expert here, Beautiful Buford.... Yup, he agrees, but like me, can't recall the year. Perhaps the Deputy can do some caps and we can research it.
  4. I'd rather get a copy of Strange Visitor to Hazzard.
  5. Bo 5 Luke 9 Daisy 5 Jesse 10 Rosco 13 Enos 4 Cooter 4
  6. Bo 6 Luke 8 Daisy 5 Jesse 9 Rosco 11 Enos 5 Cletus 1 Cooter 5
  7. Aw.. I was hopin' Boss would hang around for a while. *sniff* Little fat buddy... Bo 5 Luke 8 Daisy 5 Jesse 9 Rosco 10 Enos 5 Cletus 3 Cooter 5
  8. Linkletter
  9. First Dave Niehaus (Mariner's Announcer) and now Ron Santos. Not a good year for baseball radio announcers either. RIP.
  10. Yes, happy Christmas to you too, BoJames. We've noticed a distinct lack of BoJames lately. LOL. Hopefully, you'll get a lull in the hectic department over the holidays.
  11. My hometown paper! Now I'm homesick reading this because all the local references are so familiar. I hope it's a huge success!
  12. Bo 5 Luke 6 Daisy 5 Jesse 7 Boss 3 Rosco 9 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5 Coy and V 1
  13. I'm working on a few surprises. Khee! I'll make announcements if my plans firm up.
  14. Bo 5 Luke 6 Daisy 5 Jesse 7 Boss 2 Rosco 8 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5 Coy and V 3
  15. Hot Apple Cider. (Yum!)
  16. Well, I've slept on it and I'm still at a loss for words, but I'll try to express my thoughts anyway. I'll probably get a little sentimental, so please excuse the mush. In 1996, I started a little website called the Hazzard County Sheriff's Department. Little did I know it would attract so much attention. It was through that site that I met MaryAnne, ol' Rosco himself - Jimmie Best, my husband, and Brian... in that order. In 1999, MaryAnne, Brian, and I decided to expand our horizons past the HCSD and make a DOH website for every fan or at the very least, a playground for ourselves if nobody else showed up. As Brian said, it became our home and we opened the doors for all the neighbors to come on in. And came they did! Some of the old timers from HazzardNet's infancy are still around, some have moved on, some have found their way back like the Prodigal Son, but each of them left their own little mark on HazzardNet. Looking back, in some respects, it's been a long, hard journey. We've had a lot of ups and downs. But as MaryAnne said, in other respects it's like we just started yesterday. And it does seem like we're just getting started because big things are in store for HazzardNet in 2011. (Yes, we're actually planning things, for once.) I'm proud of all the effort we've put into HazzardNet, but as MaryAnne and Brian will attest, I'm my own worst critic and don't toot my own horn that often. So to hear such praise from someone else is very humbling. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
  17. (Robert. Culpable. Excited? Must be some other Robert Culp fans on here. ROFL!)
  18. Bo 3 Luke 6 Daisy 5 Jesse 7 Boss 4 Rosco 7 Enos 5 Cletus 4 Cooter 5 Coy and V 4
  19. Robert (Ha! I bet you thought I was gonna say Henry, dintcha! I already know what the Deputy would follow this up with. Khee!)
  20. Welcome to HazzardNet! Enjoy your stay.
  21. Wow, guys. I'm very humbled at the tribute and I can't put into words just yet how much I'm touched by it, but I'll give it a go later when I've had some time to gather my thoughts. Thank you.
  22. I've never celebrated Chrismtas before, but I'm willing to give it a go!
  23. Aw shucks. LOL. Thanks, Roger, for that tribute. I'd say that building and maintaining HazzardNet has been a lot of work over the years, but can you really call it work when you love doing it? It's a labor of love. We'd have built it even if the rest of you hadn't come to join us, but we're so glad ya did. The three of us wouldn't have met so many wonderful people over the years and honestly, our lives would have been so very different without HazzardNet. So a hearty thank you to all of our members too. I think we should also honor the cast and crew of the show, for without them, there'd be no inspiration for HazzardNet.
  24. I am sooooooo stealing that.. err, I mean, can I "borrow" that to post on the HNet facebook page? Of course, I'll give ya credit!
  25. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    I seriously thought about posting that last night too, but I figured I'd let someone else have a chance in this thread. LOL. LOVE that song... especially the bit about styrofoam peanuts and the open letter to the rude barista. LOL.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.