Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Music
    Swingin' - John Anderson
  2. I'm glad they finally got to Rosco! Hopefully they got there in time.
  3. We've had a little silk poppy and that poem (which I memorized in elementary school) on one of the bulletin boards at work for years. I would also like to remember my maternal grandfather who was a navy frogman in WWII, as well as many of my co-workers who are Vietnam vets, Iraq vets, and active duty military. And also, thanks Jimmie, for your service in WWII!
  4. Amen to that.
  5. I thought I'd start a thread to thank all the veterans who have worked hard and sacrificed to keep our country safe. So please feel free to leave a message thanking all our veterans, leave a thank you to a specific veteran, or leave a memorial. Show them we appreciate them. Thank you, grandpa, for your 30 years of service in the Marine Corps, and especially your service during WWII. I miss you.
  6. Rog is a regular ol' local celebrity here on HazzardNet. Khee!
  7. I hope they get to him soon! Nice update.
  8. I was born and raised in California. I would love to go back home again for DukesFest.
  9. I'm guessing Washington wouldn't be a popular destination for DukesFest, but California would be great because we could all make a side trip to Warner Brothers Studio to visit Hazzard. Or the "midwestern" set as I think they call it.
  10. Meadowmufn posted a topic in TV
    For those of you interested in trivia for other tv shows, I've created a TV Trivia forum over on FanForums.tv. Feel free to post your own trivia questions or obscure facts about your favorite tv shows and actors.
  11. How did I know what song that would be before I clicked on the link? LOL.
  12. Awesome find (and gift), Rog! You know, one of these days, we should have everybody upload pics of their Dukes collections. LOL. I'd be interested to see 1) how extensive everybody's collections are and 2) what rare items are out there that I haven't seen yet. And, of course, now I've got this song stuck in my head... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g6oYcXY0fg I'm going bananas and I feel like my poor little mind is being devoured by piranhas. For I'm going bananas.
  13. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Very excellent Hoss. If you want to create wallpapers and other graphics for HNet members to download, I'd be happy to post the high res versions where folks can download them. Just email them to webmaster -at- hazzardnet.com whenever you have new stuff.
  14. Vote now!! The polls will be open for 7 days. http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8002

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.