Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Ok, we've decided to have a People's Choice award too and include all the entries. So, we're going to open up a poll for you all to vote. You can only vote for one. I'll post the link here when the poll is ready.
  2. Well, Daisy, your entry was submitted after the deadline. So we'll put it up to a vote. Should we allow Daisy's entry? Post yea or nay in this thread.
  3. I have to hear back from the other moderators, so we'll likely post the winners tomorrow. Since we had only one costume and no pumpkins, we'll only be giving out a prize for the winning tombstone.
  4. LOL. You guys are coming up with some good ones. We still only have 1 costume entry and no pumpkin entries, so we may have to cancel those contests. We will pick a tombstone winner though. I don't think we set a deadline at the beginning. I thought we did, but I can't find it. So, we'll give ya til 9pm EST to get the rest of your entries in. That's an hour from now.
  5. Do I feel like I'm watching an old show? Not really, but I do often wonder why I don't see more '78 Furies and '69 Chargers on the road when I'm out and about. LOL.
  6. Well, we don't seem to be getting much interest this year in the contest. If we don't have more than one entry per category by the deadline, we'll be canceling it.
  7. Ok, I shouldn't have browsed around the rest of the tattoos on that site and certainly not while I was eating. LOL.
  8. For a second, I thought there was a stormtrooper to the left, but it appears that's the General Lee. Ack!
  9. I can't narrow it down to just 5 either so... (all time fave, star studded cast and so many quotable lines!)The Pink Panther series (sense a theme here?)Princess Bride The Great Race The Court Jester Young Frankenstein The Wizard of Oz Singing In The Rain Rear Window Vertigo Patton High Anxiety Double Indemnity Without A Clue Clue Raiders of the Lost Ark The Out-of-Towners The In-Laws (Serpentine! Serpentine! LOL) Too Many Disney Movies to name, so I'll just say Fantasia, Toy Story, and Lion King. The Blues Brothers Ghostbusters Best In Show Waiting For Guffman I re-read this whole thread and Jamanda's pick of End of the Spear... amazing movie. Not one of my faves, but it was a great and moving story. I remember reading a book about this true story, Beyond the Gates of Splendor, many many years ago.
  10. That's pretty cool, Roger. We should start a Hazzard Family Tree or something. LOL.
  11. Welcome to HazzardNet! You can find info on how to change your avatar here: http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5471
  12. Hmmm.. Bacon or Fries. Tough decision.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.