Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. Listening to by Jack Johnson, his commentary about the lack of good television and the proliferation of violence on tv. And I think that's why most of us still watch Dukes!You win It's your show, now So what's it gonna be 'Cause people Will tune in How many train wrecks do we need to see? Before we lose touch of We thought this was low It's bad getting worse so [Chorus:] Where'd all the good people go? I've been changing channels I don't see them on the TV shows Where'd all the good people go? We got heaps and heaps of what we sow They got this and that and With a rattle a tat Testing one two, Now what you gonna do? Bad news, misused, Got too much to lose Gimme some truth Now whose side are we on? Whatever you say Turn on the boob tube I'm in the mood to obey So lead me astray by the way, now Where'd all the good people go? I've been changing channels I don't see them on the TV shows Where'd all the good people go? We got heaps and heaps of what we sow Sitting round feeling far away So far away but I can feel the debris Can you feel it? You interrupt me from a friendly conversation To tell me how great its all gonna be You might notice some hesitation 'Cause it's important to you, it's not important to me Way down by the edge of your reasons It's beginning to show And all I really wanna know is... Where'd all the good people go? I've been changing channels I don't see them on the TV shows Where'd all the good people go? We got heaps and heaps of what we sow They got this and that With a rattle a tat Testing one, two Now what you gonna do? Bad news, misused, give me some truth You got too much to lose Whose side are we on today, anyway? OK, whatever you say. Wrong and resolute but in the mood to obey Station to station desensitizing the nation Going, going, gone.
  2. Luke 1 Jesse 6 Rosco 43
  3. Here are my picks for next week. They have nothing to do with who I THINK is gonna win, but who I WANT to win... Ravens beat Steelers Jets beat Patriots Packers beat Falcons Seahawks beat Bears Then the Seahawks beat the Packers to get into the Super Bowl against the Jets. Then, we'll have a situation where the team I'm rooting for can't possibly lose! LOL.
  4. Luke 2 Jesse 6 Rosco 42
  5. Forget about the Packers. All you need to remember is that the Seahawks are in the playoffs. 7-9? So what! We're makin' history here! (Make that 8-9 now.)
  6. Luke 4 Jesse 5 Rosco 41
  7. SNORT. I knew that was coming. I'm actually rooting for them today to beat the Eagles. Then it might be Seahawks vs. Packers.
  8. Luke 5 Jesse 7 Rosco 38
  9. Of course you'd see Flash going down the road. This is HazzardNet. Duh. LOL. Someone'd better go pick her up and take her back to Rosco....
  10. Jets won too! Buford is happy. Very, very happy at my house tonight. Sorry folks, not a Steelers fan. Still miffed at the refs for blowing so many calls and giving them the Super Bowl over my Seahawks. The Seahawks were the better team that year, hands down. My first love was the Rams, back when they were in LA. Also a Chargers fan. I'm hoping to see them both in the playoffs next year. I have no illusions of the Seahawks making it to the Super Bowl (though, I'll root for them if by some miracle they get there). I'm hoping the Jets go all the way. Actually, I'll root for anyone left except for the Patriots, Eagles (can't stand Vick), or Steelers. LOL.
  11. Meadowmufn posted a topic in Off Topic
    Anybody watching the NFL playoffs? I can't believe my Seahawks beat the defending Super Bowl champs, the Saints.
  12. Luke 7 Jesse 6 Rosco 37
  13. Like me! *VRROOOOOOOOOOOM!* *tire squeal* Yeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaw!! Remember, folks, always buckle up for safety, especially if you're visiting HazzardNet.
  14. Luke 8 Jesse 5 Rosco 37
  15. Yup, Tarantino was one of his students as well.
  16. If you go way off to the left of this pic, you end up in the area they used as the campsite in the Hollywood Hills in one of the reunions and straight across from that is the building they used for the Boar's Nest in one of the reunions.
  17. LOL, Roger. Congrats, waikiki!
  18. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    Some day, I'm gonna have to do some fan art. I'm my own worst critic, but I'm a pretty fair artist. I did a pencil drawn portrait of Peaches on one of my visits to Jimmie's and he seemed impressed. LOL. That said, I don't think I have the patience at the moment to do vector art like you do, Hoss. LOL.
  19. Luke 8 Jesse 6 Rosco 36
  20. blessings
  21. Luke 8 Jesse 7 Rosco 35
  22. Meadowmufn replied to HossC's topic in Fan Art
    We need a Rosco camo car. LOL. Nice work, Hoss.
  23. Yes, Enos was in the episode too.
  24. LOL. It's ok, but just don't let it happen again. Khee!
  25. I Shot the Sheriff ... Bob Marley (Sorry, Rosco!) And next up... Ode to Billy Joe ... Bobbie Gentry

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.