Everything posted by Meadowmufn
-
Episode experts? :) I need your help
I'll try to remember to ask Buford. He usually remembers trivia like this.
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 13 Jesse 16 Rosco 21
-
2010 Christmas Party
I won't mention what I accidentally read this as...
-
Dukes Game II
I think the only fair thing to do would be to take a point each from Luke and Jesse and give 'em both to Rosco.
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 11 Jesse 17 Rosco 22
-
Coy Meets Girl - Cletus' Allergy
So, in this episode we learn that, after years of Cletus being around Flash, he's suddenly allergic to dogs? LOL.
-
Enos
I know Sonny has copies on BetaMax. LOL! At least that's what his manager told me years ago. Don't know if that's still true. I'm hoping if the Dukes cartoon sells well, they'll release Enos too.
-
Dukes Game II
Uhhh... Waikiki, you might want to check the end of the thread before ya post! LOL. The current standings are: Luke 12 Jesse 17 Rosco 21
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 12 Jesse 16 Rosco 22
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 13 Jesse 15 Rosco 22
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 13 Jesse 14 Rosco 20 Cooter 3
-
Hello to all
Hola, Carlos! Se un poco de espanol. Bienvenida a HazzardNet. Siempre es bueno a encontrar fans de los Dukes de otros paises.
-
Dukes Game II
Luke 12 Jesse 14 Rosco 19 Cooter 5 Bye, bye, Bo!
-
2010 Christmas Party
No, actually our fruitcake was passed into our family by my 9th cousin Gerald Ford, who inherited it from his mother's side of the family. Family legend has it that it was originally baked by his 8th great grandmother, Margaret Lynn (1693-1773). It's held up incredibly well over the years, but it is about as hard as a brick. LOL.
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 3 Luke 11 Jesse 13 Rosco 17 Enos 1 Cooter 5
-
Daisy's Jeep
I believe Bob Aaron was Uncle Jesse's stand-in on occasion. At least, that's what I recall him telling me. He was also Beemer in High Flyin' Dukes.
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 4 Luke 10 Daisy 1 Jesse 12 Rosco 16 Enos 2 Cooter 5
-
New Flash Chat
It has come to our attention that some folks are having trouble getting into the java chat room. We're trying out a new flash chat room. It's listed on the navbar right next to the regular chat. Please check it out and let us know what you think!
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 4 Luke 10 Daisy 3 Jesse 11 Rosco 15 Enos 3 Cooter 4
-
R.I.P. Dale The Bold
I just heard that we lost a member of the Dukes community. HazzardNet member Dale The Bold passed away on Sunday. Folks all across CyberHazzard loved Dale's sense of humor and the contributions he made to the fandom. Some of you might not have had a chance to get to know him here, as he's been absent for some time. He'd been fighting cancer the last few years. I think it's fitting to share the last post he made here. It shows the creativity, humor, and talent Dale possessed. You'll be missed, Dale. http://www.hazzardnet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5577
-
Rosco car
Welcome! Feel free to tell us about your patrol car and post pictures in our photo gallery.
-
My ride
Thanks, Hoss! As you can see, the grill is the major difference between the '76 and '77.
-
Dukes Game II
Bo 4 Luke 10 Daisy 4 Jesse 11 Rosco 14 Enos 4 Cooter 3
-
My ride
Which just happens to be what Buford T. Justice drives in Smokey and the Bandit...
-
The Ghost of General Lee
You heard it?! You heard it too?! LOL. Yep, I certainly heard J.P. Hogg. Makes ya wonder if Sorrell just misspoke, there was typo in the script, or Boss just wishes he was as rich as J.P. Morgan. LOL!