Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. 1. I'm apparently very good at killing threads. 2. I like to listen to the same song over and over again until I get sick of it, especially if I just discovered it. 3. I'm learning German. (Rosetta Stone kicks posterior.) 4. All I can say is that my life is pretty plain. 5. I like watching the puddles gather rain. 6. And all I can do is just pour some tea for two and speak my point of view, but it's not sane. 7. I once kept my Christmas tree up until almost March. It was artificial, obviously. 8. I was born on Christmas Day. 9. I own hundreds of vinyl records and I don't own a turntable. LOL. 10. My favorite curse words is s**t. LOL.
  2. Sinister Minister... Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
  3. I'm sorry, but the correct response to "Christmas" would be "Meadowmufn"... since that's my birthday. LOL.
  4. I'm pretty sure he mentioned it to me once. A lot of up and coming actors as well as established actors attended his camera technique school. I think Burt Reynolds did.
  5. LOL! That was a GGood one, RoGGer.
  6. Welcome to HazzardNet, H2G! Enjoy your stay.
  7. I believe Dennis Haskins was one of Jimmie's students, either at the time or prior to his stint on Dukes.
  8. I remember seeing this episode, but it was a long time ago, so I can't particularly comment about how it was. I know Boss was trying to buy the diner to make a Boar's Nest West. It used to be available for viewing online, but I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore.
  9. jacket
  10. Too bad I missed this one. With my current "The Good Guys" addiction, I would've said "Dan Stark". LOL.
  11. I tend to think most tv and movie critics are pretentious poopheads who are out of touch. I said that as nicely as I could. LOL. If all entertainment was Shakespeare, I'd be pretty bored because I like car chases, gun fights, and explosions. As far as I can recall, Shakespeare had none of those. LOL. Otherwise, I'm sure I would've read more Shakespeare...
  12. I know a lot of the fan fiction writers here also write for other shows. Feel free to post about your non-Dukes fan fiction on our other site, FanForums.tv. Please post the fandom in the title of your threads so folks know what show the stories are for.
  13. Luke 8 Jesse 7 Rosco 35
  14. Luke 8 Jesse 8 Rosco 34
  15. Luke 9 Jesse 6 Rosco 35
  16. Meadowmufn replied to Meadowmufn's topic in TV
    And I've got the theme song stuck in my head. LOL. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRvf38r-Msw&feature=related
  17. Meadowmufn replied to Meadowmufn's topic in TV
    You can check out some episodes at: http://www.hulu.com/the-good-guys
  18. Luke 11 Jesse 5 Rosco 34
  19. You can also find it now available in our online shop. http://www.hazzardnet.com/merchandise/125-ghost-of-general-lee/
  20. Luke 13 Jesse 5 Rosco 32
  21. Meadowmufn posted a topic in TV
    I just discovered this show on Fox called The Good Guys and I'm hooked. It's a buddy cop show, younger cop partnered with an older cop who is stuck in the 70's and not good with technology, Trans Am, classic rock soundtrack, kinda quirky, and funny. It was also just canceled. Ugh. Which sucks because I rarely find a series I actually get sucked into enough to watch on a weekly basis. But, there will be reruns starting in January. Tune in! Anybody else watch this show?
  22. I'm in. I resolve to take charge of what I can involving my health. I had a few challenges this year. Buford's going to, as well.
  23. Luke 11 Jesse 6 Rosco 33
  24. Luke 11 Jesse 6 Rosco 33

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.