Everything posted by Meadowmufn
- Coy Duke's General for sale
-
Why do I feel old....?
That is epic, Hoss. Mind if I use that on our Facebook page? I might have to attempt the flapjacks on a ferris wheel myself. We could try for a possum on a gumbush, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to see what buzzards on a buzzsaw look like, especially if the buzzsaw is running... ick.
-
Why do I feel old....?
It could've been worse. It could have been a flapjack on a ferris wheel. I'll leave that for Hoss to photoshop. LOL.
-
Why do I feel old....?
- Why do I feel old....?
That's very true. I've had some tear inducing, gut busting laughs with Jimmie. I've also been witness to the other side of the emotional coin with him, so to speak. But laughter is what balances out the highs and lows and keeps us young. If you can't laugh at life, if you can't laugh at yourself, you'll grow old very quickly. I also forgot to mention when speaking of those gray hairs, it was Brian and MaryAnne that gave 'em to me. Khee!- Howdy
Howdy, Orange Crush! Or as they say in the south... Arnge Crush. Enjoy your stay at HazzardNet!- Why do I feel old....?
Despite the few gray hairs starting to show on my head, I'm still a big kid at heart. You can't help the physical changes, but you can control the attitude. Remember, growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. I fully intend to follow Miz Tisdale's lead and be lead footin' around town as long as I'm able.- Sonny Shroyer/Hazzard reference in Justified
Wow. Good eyes! Just about anybody but a diehard Dukes fan woulda missed that.- Coy Duke's General for sale
- General Lee #13, stunt car, at auction
- Coy Duke's General for sale
- Coy Duke's General for sale
That's a big negatory. First of all, I've grown quite attached to HazzardNet. It's priceless, IMO. Second of all, I've managed to go through life so far without being rich and without having a General Lee, so I think I can still manage without selling HazzardNet. And lastly, Ellis would be jealous. Hey, that rhymed! (Ellis is my '98 Trans Am.) Maybe someday I'll have a General Lee, but it won't be by selling HazzardNet.- Coy Duke's General for sale
- New from Argentina
Welcome to HazzardNet, Ramiro! Enjoy your stay. Like you said, we have folks here who really know their stuff when it comes to Dukes of Hazzard.- Hazzard County Police Bike
Excellent job, CDoherty!- LEE1 auction, Cathy joins soaps, more..
There isn't a price high enough that would make me sell HNet to Travis. LOL. I DO have standards.- New to the site
Rosco, you can post them in our gallery: http://www.hazzardnet.com/gallery/ We'll approve them ASAP.- Hazzard Homecoming 2011 experience
Looks like you had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your exprience!- New to the site
Welcome! Glad to have ya here, enjoy your stay at HazzardNet.- Who would you like to have seen return?
Woody! Definitely, Woody! MUAHAHAHAHA!- The Sims 3
I think Pendragon made some Dukes Sims a while back, including Rosco, Brian, and MaryAnne Coltrane. Khee! Pendragon, care to chime in (preferably with pics)?- Dukes of Hazzard references
Oh, and I forgot, Mystery Science Theater 3000 made frequent mentions of Dukes of Hazzard and Wolfman Mac's Chiller Drive-In frequently played a dixie horn often when there were shots of cars driving in the movies they showed. Robot Chicken had a Dukes sequence in a . (Warning: there is a little violence, blood, and language in this clip.)- Dukes of Hazzard references
I recall that the martians invading earth in Mars Attacks were watching Dukes of Hazzard. LOL. It sticks in my head that there was a reference to the Dukes of Hazzard on Friends, though I have nothing to back that up but my own faulty memory. Could have been a different show. There was a reference on King of Queens, when Doug told Carrie to put on some Daisy Dukes. And, of course, we've already discussed the mention on Family Guy.- Warehouse 13, Alphas on SyFy
I haven't seen season 3 yet. Can't wait til it's available on Netflix. And one of the moderators here, who shall remain nameless (MaryAnne, khee!) got me the first season of Warehouse 13 on dvd for Christmas.- General Lee #1 going up at Barrett-Jackson
Seeing as we try to keep this a family friendly board, I will not air my opinion of Travis because I would have to ban myself. I will say, however, that LEE 1 should have been kept as is, a recognizable historical artifact from the show, instead of whatever it is they did to it. It's a travesty. Or rather... a Travis-ty. - Why do I feel old....?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.