Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Dukes of Hazzard Forums - HazzardNet.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meadowmufn

Administrator
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Meadowmufn

  1. This forum is the Tom Wopat forum. This would be the appropriate place.
  2. I want a ducky now. LOL. I think Troy would be fine with a duck. We took him to the lake shortly after we got him. He showed no interest in the ducks at all. Sadie, on the other hand, would have gone splashing out into the water to try to get at them. LOL.
  3. In the Tom Wopat forum would be best.
  4. Thanks for the update, however, in the future, please only post it once. Thanks.
  5. Actually, Roger, I went for the Seahawks to beat the Broncos. (Check a few posts above). Sorry to see RGIII out from injury. Much respect to him. I hope he comes back stronger next year.
  6. When I first heard about it, I was thinking "Oh, well, maybe I'll catch it." But after watching the trailer, I'm really excited to watch it.
  7. Welcome to HazzardNet! Sounds like you'll fit right in here.
  8. We have all the particulars here (including a trailer): http://www.hazzardnet.com/blog/2013/01/06/james-best-in-the-sweeter-side-of-life/ Looks like it'll be a fun movie! I'm all ready to set my DVR once it shows up on the schedule!
  9. Now, the real test of love is if she'll put up with your Dukes obsession. Dukes is the reason my husband and I met, so we KNEW it would work. LOL.
  10. You think you're bad. We usually have our tree (artificial) up well into February.
  11. ANYBODY but the 49ers. LOL. Not a fan. My nephew seems pretty confident Russell Wilson can lead the Seahawks to the Super Bowl, so I'm going with the Seahawks over the Broncos. I'm not quite as confident as my nephew, however. LOL! Watch, I'll be out of this by the weekend...
  12. I finally officially celebrated my birthday today (or since it's after midnight, yesterday) with dinner at Claimjumper's with my sister and her family. Happy birthday to me.
  13. I paid about $34 for mine on Amazon last year. They're charging almost $50 now!
  14. I do. When Christmas finally gets here, I feel like it shouldn't be for another week. Then when it's over, it feels like it was over too quick.
  15. I'm not making any resolutions this year. I never keep them anyway. So, I'm making "decisions". LOL. I'm pretending that if I name them something else, I'll be more successful. I'm making decisions to try new things, exercise my talents a little more, and read more.
  16. Glad to see you remembered your password. Great to have you back and so glad you're happy.
  17. One of the best parts of Bye Bye Sky High IQ Murder Case is when Sorrell's character gets tickled. His laughter is adorable.
  18. He hit reply at 9pm my time, three hours early!
  19. I'm thinking it might be Falcons vs. Broncos. The Broncos have been on a long win streak. Perhaps Peyton will tie things up with his brother this year. I'm sort of hoping my 'hawks can squeak in there somehow and have another shot. I'm still not happy about the refs handing our Super Bowl to your Steelers, Rog. Grrr...
  20. That is my FAVORITE Columbo episode. Unfortunately, he's the murder victim...
  21. Cowboys vs. Redskins, may the worst team win!
  22. Cool! Yeah, Rick is a great guy. Each time I met him I had a pleasant time. (And cool about the Buck 110. I have one and love it!)
  23. Bless you, Rog. LOL. But I passed 30 a long time ago.
  24. Yeah, Garrett, I'm sick too. So's the hubby. I think the only one that isn't sick is the dog. Ugh.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.