Everything posted by LoriDavenport
-
Horses as a Hobby
Sure, go ahead and post the pic of him.
-
Horses as a Hobby
There is a way. You can tell by the height of the horse, it's disposition, and sometimes its coat.
-
Horses as a Hobby
Dukesfan, I can honestly understand your pain now. Losing a horse, is like losing half of who you are. I lost my miniature pony on the 14th of this month and I'm still balling my eyes out over it. I didn't think it would be this hard, though I knew it would be difficult. The saddest thing was, I had to find out at school...and by the time I got home, they had him buried. We saved his halter. He died of old age, I grew up with that horse ever since I had been knee high to a grasshopper. It was really hard on me. We were thinking of selling Trigger, my rocky mountain, since he's getting up in the ages too, but I just can't go through with it, if I sell Trigger, then I'm done for.
-
Anyone trying to lose weight?
Hehehe...you know something, I learned that by using your brain you can burn calories. I eat a lot of sweets. I mean, who doesn't? I have one of the biggest sweet tooths you've ever seen (or saw...which ever, can't really remember what tense the words are in anymore...some author eh?) Anyways... I'm not trying to lose weight. I'm happy just being me. While losing weight is good and it helps raise the self esteem and your out look on your own appearance, It's just another thing to be all stereotypical about. Fact is, in the harsh reality...no one will ever be the perfect size...you're either too skinny or too fat to put it bluntly. While losing weight does sound like a genius idea I need to take into consideration, I'm happy with the size I am, I can't change it no matter what I do because weight is also in your genetics. Moral of the story is...you are you, and it doesn't matter what's on the outside...it's whats on the inside that's most important. You can never have too big a heart!
-
Top 10 Favorite Things
Well I most definitely cannot pass this up.. 1.Death Note 2.Naruto 3.Horses 4.Writing/literature 5.History (wars, military etc.) 6.Family/Friends 7.Astronomy 8.Sweets 9.Flowers 10.Pirates of the Carribean 11.Dukes of Hazzard Yeah...I had to put an extra one. I'm almost out of school and I still can't follow simple directions...OR count!
-
Congratulations B.L. Davenport
Congradulations cousin! *hugs* I couldn't think of a more suited person than you to recieve such a great honor as this.
-
Reputation
*looks at her hand for a moment, turning her head away. Cracking open an eye, She sighed sneaking another glance at her cousin's hand before taking it.* Oh fine. I forgive ya.
-
Reputation
No, no...You've hurt me. *bats her hand away.*
-
The (Official) Birthday Thread!!!
Now there's a foreign language I SHOULD be good at! LOL I'm a spanish drop out and only know a word or two of what Mufn actually said!! I'm not too sure Daisy if I told you happy birthday...I'm really too lazy to go back and check too, so happy belated birthday if I didn't.
-
Reputation
You're buying!?!?!? You never buy for me and I'm your own cousin!!! That cuts deep BL...
-
Dukes Superfan Challenge
I scored a 17...I'm shocked! lol
-
Dukes Superfan Challenge
I'll give it a try I suppose. Haven't watched a Dukes episode in a year or more, would prove to be a challenge for me lol.
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Hehe. I'd have myself worried if I changed any!
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Well I'm glad. If I change, I believe he** would freeze over.
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Me? Change? Nonsense! LOL
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Hehe you's not boring Garrett. When have you ever known me to play nice?
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
*In a sing song voice* Garretts a slacker...Garretts a slacker!!
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Garrett, Garrett, Garrett.... Looks like someone is as lazy as I...that's not a good thing either! To be honest, I've no clue how I have as many posts as you do...it's just one of those unexplainable mysteries of science I guess...(I've been blaming science for everything lately! LOL)
-
Ya'll Know Me....But What The Heck!
Like on the first page...I agree with Garrett....Ive been here for a while and you've got more posts than I do!!!! The heck is that all about?! Garrett we should start a riot...or stop being lazy one. HA!
-
Am I doing it right???
I know Im confused too!!! The way I do is if someone comments a picture of mine I just click their name and leave them a visitor's message...thats the only way you can do it.
-
Am I doing it right???
If you would like to thank someone for posting on a comment on a picture of yours. You click that person's name and leave them a visitor's message... I think. Maryanne!!!! Were are you?!?! We're having technical problems!!!
-
The (Official) Birthday Thread!!!
Oh Gee. Foreign languages.... Happy Brithday DaisyMae! I had to take two years until I dropped down on general diploma now I don't have to take any years of spanish! heheh but I know enough to get by...just when I thought I was good at something Daisy pulls out french and just confuses me more!
-
Say NO to one liners on the ROUND ROBIN FORUM!
Hear hear...I agree with ya Chet. Poor quality of writing reflects not only on the writer but the board in general. I for one would like to be able to go into the RR section and read something other than one-liners. Lori Davenport
- Word Association
-
John in London Ky.
Of course you should Daisy!