September 14, 200917 yr It has finally happened...John Schneider will be appearing at the annual Chicken festival in London Ky.Hey,he's not appearing here at the Black Gold this year, but this is as close of a chance I'll ever get to meeting him... (just a couple of hours away anyways..) I'm pretty excited. http://www.chickenfestival.com/ go there to check it out...he'll be there at 10:00 am for the parade. He'll also get to meet his fans afterwards. He'll be there September the 25th-26th 2009.
September 16, 200917 yr Not only John will be there but also Ric Hurst (Cletus) and also TOM WOPAT is now scheduled to be there also. I wouldn't count on Tom to be honest but yeah apparently now he's gonna be there too.
September 17, 200917 yr Author Woot got cletus now too. Thanks for the update Bo! If Tom comes thats cool, but I really don't expect it myself to be honest. I'm just excited that John's going to be there heh.
September 17, 200917 yr Woot got cletus now too. Thanks for the update Bo! If Tom comes thats cool, but I really don't expect it myself to be honest. I'm just excited that John's going to be there heh.I wish I had the money to go....Texas is a little far from KY though lol...
September 17, 200917 yr Yeah, although there's a good chance Tom might be there if John has asked him to come. Plus the fact its for a worthy cause.
September 18, 200917 yr Author You do raise a vaild point. We'll just have to see it to believe it I guess.
September 19, 200917 yr I got word today that Tom is going...though I am not sure what day....It's my birthday... I should get to go....it's only 8 hours from me....I should get to go right?!?!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.