Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori looked to Bo and nodded,"Why Lord yea Bo ill be alright, I aint going no weres anyways,but thanks for asking." Lori crossed her arms she was angry she couldnt get out of that danged bed. Lori looked to Luke wanting to put her two sense in on the conversation.

"Luke, now i know im the last person you'd want advice from, but don't walk away from someone who wants to love you, and she loves you with all her heart and soul. Luke, go get her..... you love her and I know you don't wanna get hurt again, like I hurt you, but she won't do it to you Luke, she told you the truth because she loves you and cares for you. Luke don't let her go you'll never forgive yerself if you do."

Lori didn't want to see him hurt again as bad as she hurt him. Lori looked down at the foot of the bed and thought about what she would do when she got out of the hospital, she wanted to leave Hazzard but running from her fears wasn't going to solve anything. She then thought about what her Bo and Luke would be when she got out, she wanted more than this world that they could all be friends again.

Luke smiled a little though inwardly he thought that it wasn't a stupid question. Always before, even when a beautiful woman was involved Luke could be counted on to capture not only the color and make of the ar, but usually the license plate as well. He had been trained in the Marines to "notice everything about your surroundings" and he often practiced that lesson. With Candy, it was different. He stopped being logical with her. He noticed nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing. It was no wonder Candy had been able to huck and jive him so bad, he thought bitterly.

Bo looked to him as Luke didn't laugh back and saw his face turn from a small smile to a slightly bitter and angry scowl. He sighed and shook his head, wishing that he didn't have to kee drilling this into Luke's head.

"I know what your thinkin' Luke...an' she didn't shuck an' jive ya about anything...she does love ya, you heard what Lori said in there...and you know it's true because Lori doesn't want to see you get hurt again..."

He sighed and shook his head.

"I gotta admit cousin...I don't like this...I ain't used to bein' the one who gives out advice or...tries to encourage ya ta do something...and to be honest its scarin' me to death seein' you like this and even more so that i've screwed up an' I'm drivin' ya right to gettin' your heart broken again...I just can't get the look on your face whenever Candy's around outta my head...I ain't never seen you so happy and content..."