Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori,"Yea, ill be the first to tell ya, love sucks, it aint no picnic!!! if she makes ya happy thats all that matters! I thought Jack made me happy but i was wrong Bo. i was too blinded by love to know what i was doing."

Lori sighed and looked at the ceiling she was thinking of what to do now. she was overwhlemed with joy that her and Bo was friends, that was all that mattered to her.

Lori looked to Bo and laughed,"Really?? well whats this fine young man's name, and ill consider it, if he'll be willing to date a stubborn ole mule like myself." Lori laughed, knowing she'd turn him down, she wasn't all that intersted in the boys round hazzard, cept fer the duke boys, who she knew it never work between her and luke, candy, and bo already had him a sweetheart.

Lori sighed and looked out the window,"Ehhhh, I aint interested, I aint about to get into a nother mess like this again."

Lori wasn't about to let anyone come into her life again, she didn't trust anyone now.

Lori looked to Bo and gave him one of luke's raised eye-brow looks,"Now Bo, i aint one fer surprises and secret admirers, look at were it led me, here of all places." Lori thought about that, thats how she met Jack, through Candy, it was almost set-up like,"I just don't think im all that ready to begin a relatonship with no one anyhow, Everytime i do, it leads to guns!! that aint no fun."Lori smiled and laughed.

Lori swallowed a little at that, it got to her.

Lori turned to look at him and shrugged,"Guess I never was meant to be a happy person. Truth be known Bo, if it hadnt been for Candy 5 years ago to help me outta sooo many bar fights and the hospital, i would be dead right now."

Lori had ended up in the hospital soo many times up in Tennesse on account of drunk driving and toooo much whiskey all in one night, and too many honky tonks.

Lori:but what can ya expect from someone whos wasted her life away down to nothin' not much i tell ya.

Lori looked to Bo with a frown,"Yea, bo I guess....*sighs* I guess." Lori thought about it, if everyone deserved to be happy, then why wasn't she? Lori thought long and hard about it. She thought to herself,"well, Bo, you've got a girlfriend, Luke's got Candy, Cooter's happy, Daisy and Uncle Jesse are happy, but why ain't I??" she couldnt figure it out.

Lori shook her head and rolled over on her other side away from Bo, huddled up in the covers, her head buried in the pillow.

Loir sighed turning back over to Bo looking to him,"Bo, im sorry, i do feel left out and all, but I just, I don't want to risk getting hurt all over again, I took one too many chances in my life and im tired of getting hurt. I use to be one to wear my heart on my sleeve, but it got trampled one too many times, I just cant take it no more...."

Lori sighed again and looked to the foot of the bed, twirling the covers with her feet, she turned to look back to Bo.

Bo let out a deep breath, dipping his head to look at the floor before turning in his seat and taking Lori's hand gently.

"Lori...love ain't somethin' that just comes naturally and just springs up between two people...its somethin' you gotta work on and if both of the people in the relationship arn't willing to work on it, then yeah its gonna come crashin' down an' yer gonna get hurt...but that's what bein' in love is about Lori...its how life is...you can't have anything that doesn't come with pain of some sort...if you stay clinging to your fear the rest of your life...your gonna end up miserable and alone..."

Lori looked to Bo with the saddest of eyes,"Bo, I honeslty don't think I can ever have a relationship with anyone, I understand what yer saying to me, Bo, I was suppose to get married before i left Hazzard, then I fell inlove with Luke and hurt him more than myself,then i got married and ended up in the hospital and a divorce, in highschool i wasn't anybody's type of girl, I guess I just bad luck with men."

Lori sighed and closed her eyes thinking of every moment she thought was ever precious in her life.

Bo shook his head and made Lori look to him again.

"Lori you ain't got bad luck with men, you just act wrong around them...look at yerself now...your acting all pathetic and moping around...you wouldn't catch Daisy actin' like this in a million years...and neither would you find her storming around screaming and crying at people either...your an attratctive girl Lori...there ain't nothin unattractive about ya except the lack of self esteem and self confidence..."

Lori, looking to Bo, was shocked at what Bo had said,"Well Bo, I cant help how I use to be, I honeslty don't know how pampered I got like that, I was raised around ya'll, yea well Bo, I aint like Daisy and I never will be... I cant be as happy and go lucky like she is Bo as much as Id love to I can't."

Lori looked to Bo and smirked,"haha, funny how can I mope around we I cant even get outta bed!" Lori said smiling to Bo...

"Well, I guess i can promise ya this much Bo, I dont know how I'll turn out after I get outta here but I can bvout guarantee, it won't be no yelling and crying no more! I just don't know how to get my self esteem or confidence like i use to have back Bo, I dont know how to anymore!"

Lori looked to Bo praying he had an answer because she didn't.