Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

Lori turned to look at her friend in the eyes,"i know it Daisy, I just I want things to go back to the way they were, me and Bo and Luke being the greatest of friends and Luke..... not hurting anymore. Daisy i truley am sorry for all the pain i caused this family i just don't think that it doesn't matter now, befor too long ole Luke'll commit suicide Well what does make sense Daisy is that no matter how long I lay in this danged bed i always will be dead to Bo and Luke and I dont blame them either.....Lori got back on the subject to Luke... he keeps on getting hurt and hurt. If i never wouldve came back, ifi never wouldve married Jack.... none of this would be happening right now. GOD THIS SUCKS!!!!!!!! "

Lori screamed out again all she wanted was to be little again at least then she never hurt Luke.

Narrator:Boy ole Lori sure does love to scream doesn't she??

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I know it Daisy, I know that it'll take a while but I hope and pray that his heart gets mended." Lori looked out the door and wanted soo bad to leave, to leave Hazzard.

"Daisy as soon as im outta this place you can say goodbye to me I will never and I absolutley mean never come back!!!!! I cant stand this Bo and Luke being mad at me and......I just can't do it anymore Daisy."

she looked down and stared intently at the IV lines running through her, she quielty mumbled under her breath...

"I swear I should do it, then all the problems will be solved!"

Lori frowned and threw her head back and stared at the ceiling.

"I KNOW IT DAISY!!!!! ITS SOOOO HARD THOUGH!!!! WHEN YOU'VE CAUSED AS MUCHA TROUBLE AS I HAVE YOU'D TRY TI TOO!!!!!!"

Lori screamed out at Daisy but not in an angry voice in a saddend voice, a depressed voice.

"Im sorry Daisy I just cant stand it no more, and as for lil miss Dix, it's one thing hurt Luke, even worser than what I did, but it's another to lie to me!"

Lori got angry with the blonde again but forgot about her and moved on.

Lori shook her head,"Don't Daisy, Ill just hurt him too, Don't send Coot in, i'll probably say something to him and he'll end up like Bo and Luke, mad at me!!!

Lori was delirious from the medication she didn't even know what she was saying. Lori didn't care either. Lori wanted to pull the plug but didn't something stopped her although she couldnt place what.

Cooter looked to Daisy with a shocked look, disregarding the comment she made about him being crazy, Cooter stopped dead in his tracks.

"What?!!! My God shes delirious, well ok Daisy ill go talk to her. Cooter walked in and looked to Bo and shook his head. He ran, practically into Lori's room and saw her laying there and shouted at her.

"Well Miss suicide glad to see ya alive, what in the heck is wrong with you Lori?!!!!

Lori jumped alittle at the sound of his voice,"What are you talkin about Cooter?!!!! IM GONNA TELL YOU LIKE I TOLD DAISY I DONT WANNA BE HERE ANYMORE!!!!!???? CAN'T YA'LL GRASP THAT CONCEPT!!!!!!!!???????

Cooter looked to her, he'd never seen her act like this before Cooter flew mad and headed out to the nurse's station demanding to know what kind of medicine she was on.

Bo closed his eyes against all the noise, shaking his head. He didn't care what the heck was going on, but he needed to get to the bottom of it and fast...but to do that he needed to disentagle himself from Luke.

He saw Daisy go past and quickly called her in, unsnapping his shirt and slipping it off before moving from the seat, suppoting Luke so Daisy could go in his place. His shirt was still held tight in Luke's hands but was pressed against Daisy so Luke didn't even know the switch.

Sighing he went to Lori's room, shirtless, and entered, saying quietly, not sounding angry or accusing, just asking gently.

"Lori would you please keep it down...Luke is sleeping and the last thing I need for him right now is to be waking up..."

Lor gasped and coughed as she didnt expect Bo to walk in and shirtless none the less!! Lori looked to Bo and said soflty.

"im sorry Bo, i didnt mean to, Bo do you really wanna know what happened it seemed like Daisy was clueless and i figured that Candy must have said something....." Bo she never meant to hurt Luke, yes at first her intentions were to hurt Luke to get to me but you dont know what she said to me in the cabin. Bo now you may not feel lik elistenin but i know your concerned about Luke and well i want you and him to know the truth. Lori was alittle shooken up from seeing Bo with out his shirt off,:"Just what exactly are you doing walking around a hspital without a shirt?"

Bo looked down at himself with a slight grimace before looking back to her.

"Luke's kind of clinging to mine...if I take it away from him he panicks..." He said softly, his heart aching at Luke being so needy and vulnerable. He frowned though and sat on the edge of the bed.

"But look...I don't wanna know what Candy said to you, but Luke will...if I bring him in here do you promise to tell him everything...not the stuff he already knows that Candy admitted to him when he confronted her...but about what she said in the cabin..."

Lori smiled to Bo looking into his eyes,"Yea Bo, i promise besides with the situation im in with ya'll now id never yell at any of ya."

Lori kept on looking at Bo, "Ohh, Bo, if you don't mind, could yuo tell Daisy i promise im not a psycho and i aint suicidal." Lori giggled a little at the remark and blinked her eyes she couldnt believe she was actually having a conversation with Bo.

Bo nodded, not sharing her chuckle at the intended joke and standing up.

"Alright...i'll bring Luke in as soon as I can wake him up..."

He headed back down to the waiting room and knelt in front of Luke, gently stroking his cheek and saying softly.

"Luke...buddy....can ya wake up for me brother...please...its important..."