Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lori laughed and pushed her hair back. She loved it when Bo tussled her hair around like he did. Lori looked outside as she saw it growing dark.Lori yawned and laid her head down, the last thing she saw before she dozed off was Bo smiling. Lori fell asleep and resorted to snoring and talking in her sleep, she always was funny to be around when she was asleep.

A week had passed and Lori was feeling better than ever, she could actually feel her legs that she'd been laying on for what seemed like an eternity. Lori had her clothes there and felt her arm freed from the IVs she smiled as she put her jeans with the holes in the knees on then her belt and her tanktop and levi jacket on she struggled a little with her boots from bending over but managed to get them on. She walked out of her room seeing the doctor come towards her.

"Well Ms. Davenport glad to see your alive and well, uh listen Im going to need you to lay off the racing and driving for awhile unless you unweld your doors."

Lori shook her head "no" she wasnt unwelding her doors,"C'mon doc, at least...."

the doctor interrupted her by saying almost demanding her,"No, Ms. Davenport, NO, absolutely NO driving."

Lori shook her head waiting on Cooter to come and get her.

Cooter arrived to pick her up as Lori walked out to see him,"Howdy cousin, I promise I aint no psycho wither." Lori said with a laugh as she gently climbed in and shut the door.

Cooter shook his head and smiled backing out driving away from the hospital.

They drove fer what seemed like hours going to the Boar's Nest, Lori needed a beer and a job too.

"Cooter, ive been thinking and Bo brung this to my attention to, I think I should get a job at the Boar's Nest to build my confidence back up."

Cooter almosted wrecked laughing so hard at her,"Cousin, you wouldnt last a day in there you'd have every one of em' killed in there."

Lori shot him a look and grumbled under her breath,"Well, I jus tmight but im going to anyways."

They pulled up in the Boar's Nest and walked in greeting everyone for what seemed like she'd been gone for a year or more.

Lori looked around and went over to order her a beer cooter following in behind they sat a couple of tables away from Luke and Candy, Lori leaned back in her chair with her beer on the table, she propped her hands behind her head and starting humming a tune. The boy that Bo had been telling her walked over to Bo and Sara's table whispering lowly to them,"Do ya think i should go for it guys?"

Bo looked up at him, only just managing to tear his eyes away from Sara to smile up at him before registaring what he was saying and realizing Lori must be there. He looked around and soon spotted her.

"Not at the moment...just give it a little way into the night and let her have a couple o'drinks to help her relax then go for it..." He suggested, knowing Lori was still nervous.

Candy watched out the corner of her eye from where she was sitting happily with Luke as Lori sat down at a table not far from them. She smiled to Luke and nodded behind him.

"Ain't it about time you made up with Lori?"

Lori looked to Luke and smiled.

"Your acutally talking to me, what came over ya?" "Luke, I know I hurt ya bad, worser than what I thought, I really did understand and Luke, the only thing I wanted was fer you t' be happy, and you are, you and Candy are together and thats great!!! I want t' thank ya also fer coming to the hospital when i was in ther, I know you probably didn't wanna be there but thanks anyways.