Welcome Back Lori

LoriDavenport

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bo looked up as he heard Luke calling down the corridor before he came into the room, standing up instantly and going to him seeing the tears in Luke's eyes....he hated that. Luke never ever cried...unless it was something really really bad...like someone had died or something...

He instantly pulled Luke into a hug, holding his brother close.

"Maybe she's psychotic...who knows? All I know is...I'm tired of getting hurt. I'm tired of it. I don't know how you do it. You wear your heart on your sleeve. The minute I allow mine to be seen... it gets trampled on....I can't do this...." Tears were streaking down his cheeks and he made no effort to hide them knowing it would do no good.

Bo sighed and got out his handkerchief, gently wiping Luke's cheeks.

"I can wear my heart on my sleeve....because I know if it gets trampled on I got my big brother to tell me everythin' gonna be ok again...I got him to tell me that no matter how much your heart gets trampled on by girls, you can't let it put ya down...because you'll sink into a place you don't wanna be..."

Bo hugged him back, rubbing his back through the blue plaid and resting his head on top of Luke's....boy did it feel wierd to be doing that....he never did this....mainly because Luke never let him before.

"Now Luke...you gotta think...if Cooter knew about Candy...that means Lori had to as well...now she could have left Candy behind in that shack, seein' as she means so much to ya an all...something had to have happened between them girls for them to help each other out...Lori would never let Candy near ya if she knew she was still gonna hurt ya...."